Здравствуйте, Я Даршан!

Darshan

As a dual US/Russian Citizen(Black American mother/Russian father) I know English also. My home is Moscow, but I study at University in America. I found this site searching for predictions for America 2015. It is very interesting.

Suraska

As a dual US/Russian Citizen(Black American mother/Russian father) I know English also. My home is Moscow, but I study at University in America. I found this site searching for predictions for America 2015. It is very interesting.

If I were you I would be running back to Russia, before things get worse here in America and you can't go home.

walt willis

Carlos Hathcock once told me that a Russian sniper woman had ten times the kills as he had.

Now if that story is true, what do you think a Russian sniper would run toward?

Read your history about the Russian soldiers at war and look more closely at the next bush you pass on the road!

Darshan

If I were you I would be running back to Russia, before things get worse here in America and you can't go home.

I want to go home,but cannot. My parents ordered me to study in America, because my entire education was in Russia, and I never lived in America prior.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the site! Good thing you found us!

I'm glad this thread isn't Russian spam! We sadly get a bit of it every now and then.

Enjoy the good company!