‘Baby Bigfoot’ and its ‘Mother’ Spotted in Virginia Town

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
BEDFORD, Va. — A Virginia woman claims she saw a pair of Bigfoot creatures near a property in Bedford County.

Virginia State Route 43. Credit: Mr. Matte CC BY-SA 3.0

The 59-year-old woman, a retired Bedford resident who provided a full name but asked for anonymity, told Cryptozoology News she was driving west on State Route 43 when she came across the couple on Sept. 9. She claims the two animals were next to a mail box at a specific address that was omitted for privacy reasons.

“It was just outside of Bedford, 11:38 p.m., it was next to the mail box for -omitted address- on 43, where there is a gravel poured drive,” she explained.

She says she initially mistook the purported cryptid for a deer and that, as her vehicle approached them, she quickly realized she was looking at something else.

“That was no deer… it was much taller, about 6 feet from the hips down. It appeared the Mom, I assume, since there was a baby with it, put the baby down and was bending over for rocks. At that time, the baby looked right at me.

The woman described it as a 3-feet-tall “furry creature” with a brown nose.

“It hit the mom at mid thigh… It looked just like a Wookiee,” she said.

The Wookies are a fictional species of bipeds in the Star Wars world first appearing on Episode IV: A New Hope in 1977.

The Virginia resident says the smaller creature appeared to be surprised to see her.

“I guess we look like aliens to them.”

Reportedly, she went to the spot of the sighting next day and found a series of footprints that she says led her into the woods.

“There was a path worn in that direction. There were three prints, with about a 36 inch stride. The first print you come upon is the best, prints are difficult to produce in gravel, but the first one is in fine gravel. There are two circles next to each other where it appeared the mom put the baby down.”

The woman said she reported the sighting to authorities but that they didn’t bother to come to check the area.

“The deputy who took my information said he had never heard of such in his 10 years of working as a deputy,” she said.

Back in February, another Virginia woman came forward revealing her alleged encounter with a similar creature decades earlier.

In 2014, a man released a series of photographs that showed what he called a non-blurry “Bigfoot” on top of a dead tree at a Virginia lake.

In 1986, two men claimed to have been attacked by what they described as a black gorilla near Cacapon, in the contiguous state of West Virginia.

Bedford, formerly known as Liberty, became a town in 1839 and has a population of 7,000.

The post ‘Baby Bigfoot’ and its ‘Mother’ Spotted in Virginia Town appeared first on Cryptozoology News.