‘Bigfoot’ Screams Recorded in Iowa

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
IOWA — Two Bigfoot researchers believe they have captured the sounds of a Bigfoot creature in the woods of Iowa.

Sasquatch investigators Corey and Tye last Monday shared a series of “howls” they suspect could be the unproven primate. They did not specify the exact location where the recording took place.

The audio file, which last roughly 10 seconds, contains the sounds of what appears to be a response to a human howl performed by one of the investigators. The purported reply consists of three consecutive vocalizations, barely audible, later amplified by the research team.

The findings were submitted to Thomas Marcum, founder of a paranormal research organization claiming over 20 years of experience in the subject.

“Corey and Tye have been getting a lot of activity recently,” said Marcum. “What exactly made the scream is yet to be known, but they are interesting,” he added.

The team did not clarify when the recordings took place.

Some Bigfoot investigators, such as the Australian man in charge of the Yowie Listening Project, believe the creature is so elusive that the only possible way to capture evidence of its existence will be to use an audio recorder.

“I can’t stress how highly elusive these creatures are. They won’t dance for apples under an IR light,” the man, looking for anonymity, told Cryptozoology News last February.

The post ‘Bigfoot’ Screams Recorded in Iowa appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

TnWatchdog

Dang...I had the volume all the way up with my headset on and about got blown away by the bigfoot calling audio clip.
This has got to be definite proof. jk...lol

Xerross

I heard a bigfoot call once it actually sounded a bit like that scene in the 1982 version of "the thing" where the guy with the funky hands screamed. This happened a bit after a little 3 foot tall bigfoot came by and drained the power from the groups equipment.

TimeFlipper

Dang...I had the volume all the way up with my headset on and about got blown away by the bigfoot calling audio clip.
This has got to be definite proof. jk...lol
I reckon those howls are all from the same guy Dawg ::LOL::
Nobody can scream quite like Caroline Munroe mate :eek: