‘Bigfoot’ Spotted near Apple Trees in Oregon

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
BEAVERTON, Ore. — A 12-year-old boy on Wednesday said he saw an unidentified biped he believes was a “Bigfoot” creature.

file7671285639663.jpg

The middle school student, who provided his identity but was kept anonymous as per the standard code of journalism ethics regarding disclosure of the identity of a minor, said he his brother were at a friend’s orchad in Beaverton when they allegedly spotted the animal.

“It was probably around 6:30 p.m.,” he said. “The sun was going down and when I saw it, he pointed it out too.”

The eyewitness claims he wasn’t sure what it was until he realized the familiar outline of a primate.

“I think it was a Bigfoot. It was very large, about 7 feet tall. From where I was standing, it looked very tall.”

The Beaverton resident says the sighting lasted about 5 minutes.

According to some Bigfoot researchers, the unproven creature has a taste for apples and is usually seen around fruit trees.

AJ Marston, member of the cryptid research organization Team Rogue, says he has a theory about Bigfoot’s eating habits.

“Apples have some key role for nutrition, when it comes to looking for cryptids, because out of the majority of the stories I’ve read, you can find apples as indigenous fruit that were there…in the Himalayas, the Ukraine, in China, all through the northeast and even up in the Oregon areas and Alaska, they all have apples, so it’s something that holds a lot of vitamins and nutrition, and sugars that a large animal would need regularly,” explains Marston.

Last year, a pair of researchers in Australia released a controversial video showing a similar creature the locals refer to as “Yowie”. They also claimed to had baited the purported animal with apples. The video attracted bouts of critics and curious viewers who believed the images were nothing but a hoax. The two men, to this day, maintain the footage is real.

In 1981, Cindy Barone, a 13-year-old girl from Michigan, claimed to have found a Bigfoot in her barn, allegedly coming so close to the creature that she was able to touch “its fur”.

In October of 2014, a child said he had seen a “white Bigfoot” running around his property. Four days later, an 8-year-old Canadian boy was able to snap a few pictures of what some researchers called a Sasquatch creature. Eight months earlier, a young boy from Kentucky stated to have seen “Bigfoot” peeking at him through a window outside his house.

In early 2015, a retired police officer from California made similar claims about an encounter he reportedly had with the creature as a child.

In 2016, a group of children in Ranlo, North Carolina, told Cryptozoology News that they had seen a similar creature.

Some researchers believe Bigfoot exhibits a natural curiosity toward domesticated animals, loud noises like cars or chainsaws, and “especially the screaming of children at play”.

“Repeatedly, Sasquatches have been watched in these contexts, occasionally for hours, and even attempted interaction in the play of children. Sometimes, a Sasquatch seen in the open will retreat into cover, but remain to watch his observers from hiding,” the BFRO claims.

Located in northern Oregon and 7 miles west of Portland, Beaverton holds a population of 90,000.

The post ‘Bigfoot’ Spotted near Apple Trees in Oregon appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Is bigfoot in that photo or not? I'm guessing not.

Apples would make sense. The creature has to eat something.