‘Bigfoot Hair’ Found in Ohio Cave

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Ohio — A man says he has found a bunch of hair he believes belongs to a bipedal creature he encountered a few years ago.

YouTuber Squatchmaster, also known as Jeff, released on Saturday evening an 8-minute video showing his expedition leading to a cave in Ohio where he supposedly found what he called “Bigfoot evidence”. He did not disclose an exact location.

“In 2010 I saw something that lead me into searching for an unknown creature of the forest,” said Jeff.

The creature, he explains, was about 7 feet tall with a “grayish white in color”. It was reportedly walking upright and moved “effortlessly through the trees” in complete silence.

“It showed no fear of me what so ever as it barely gave me notice when it briefly glanced toward me,” he adds.

Today, Jeff believes he has found a mat of gray hair that belongs to that creature.

Jeff shows the mat of hair he says could belong to a Bigfoot. Credit: Squatchmaster

The Squatchmaster has been chronicling what he believes could be “evidence toward the existence of a Sasquatch creature” for over three years. “We are in no way saying that they are in fact Sasquatches… only that they are what we believe a Sasquatch to be. The only true way to judge weather the Bigfoot does exist is to actually go out and experience it for yourself,” he says about his video collection.

According to the Ohioan, he will be sending a hair sample to be tested to obtain a definitive answer.

The post ‘Bigfoot Hair’ Found in Ohio Cave appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

TimeFlipper

Great..I cant wait to see the test results, full DNA and Carbon14 dating, along with an olfactory test from a highly rated Perfumiere...Yep some people can actually smell tiny tiny "notes" and describe exactly what would be incorporated in that hair sample :)..

And Dawg, dont ask me if one of those "notes" could be C sharp :D

TnWatchdog

Great..I cant wait to see the test results, full DNA and Carbon14 dating, along with an olfactory test from a highly rated Perfumiere...Yep some people can actually smell tiny tiny "notes" and describe exactly what would be incorporated in that hair sample :)..

And Dawg, dont ask me if one of those "notes" could be C sharp :D
Could that note possibly be a C sharp Timeflipper? Over here, across the pond, I would get a response, "smart ass" lol

Last edited:

Derrick C.

Ohio — A man says he has found a bunch of hair he believes belongs to a bipedal creature he encountered a few years ago.

YouTuber Squatchmaster, also known as Jeff, released on Saturday evening an 8-minute video showing his expedition leading to a cave in Ohio where he supposedly found what he called “Bigfoot evidence”. He did not disclose an exact location.

“In 2010 I saw something that lead me into searching for an unknown creature of the forest,” said Jeff.

The creature, he explains, was about 7 feet tall with a “grayish white in color”. It was reportedly walking upright and moved “effortlessly through the trees” in complete silence.

“It showed no fear of me what so ever as it barely gave me notice when it briefly glanced toward me,” he adds.

Today, Jeff believes he has found a mat of gray hair that belongs to that creature.

Jeff shows the mat of hair he says could belong to a Bigfoot. Credit: Squatchmaster

The Squatchmaster has been chronicling what he believes could be “evidence toward the existence of a Sasquatch creature” for over three years. “We are in no way saying that they are in fact Sasquatches… only that they are what we believe a Sasquatch to be. The only true way to judge weather the Bigfoot does exist is to actually go out and experience it for yourself,” he says about his video collection.

According to the Ohioan, he will be sending a hair sample to be tested to obtain a definitive answer.

The post ‘Bigfoot Hair’ Found in Ohio Cave appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

the dna results will be interesting just hope its not contaminated because you can tell by the way hes holding it it could be possibly contaminated

Derrick C.

According to the Ohioan, he will be sending a hair sample to be tested to obtain a definitive answer

Ok. We'll be waiting for the DNA test results.

This.

I have come across strange mats of hair at times in the surrounding woods,
it usually means something has eaten something else.:eek:

i have heard and i know for a fact Bigfoot usually seen working/cooperating with dogmen, like the dogmen are there dogs!!:eek::D:cautious:. be careful Tn Bigfoot might make you his new guard dog :p