‘Bigfoot Watched Me Through Window,’ claims Oklahoma Woman

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
JAY, Okla. — A woman in Oklahoma claims she saw a “Bigfoot” creature.

bigfoot-oklahoma-sighting.jpg

Jay resident Natalia said on Tuesday that she was at her kitchen when she noticed the big animal looking through the window.

“I went to get a glass of water and it was there,” she said. “It was looking in my window.”

The woman goes on to say that the creature made eye contact with her and then it emitted a loud yell. It then reportedly ran off but she kept hearing it screaming in the distance.

The eyewitness described it as an 8 feet tall “hairy thing”.

“It was very big. It was the worst night of my life… just to see it,” she told Thomas Marcum about the 2015 encounter.

In 2015, a Louisiana man said he had seen a Bigfoot peeking through his bedroom’s window. Later that year, a woman from Oregon claimed Bigfoot watched her taking a bath.

In 2014, a 10-year-old boy from Kentucky allegedly saw a similar bipedal creature staring at him through a window just outside his home.

In 1981, Cindy Barone, a 13-year-old girl from Michigan, claimed to have found a Bigfoot in her barn, allegedly coming so close to the creature that she was able to touch “its fur”.

Jay is located in Delaware county and has a population of 2,500.

The post ‘Bigfoot Watched Me Through Window,’ claims Oklahoma Woman appeared first on Cryptozoology News.