‘Ghostly’ Woman Startles California Actress

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
FRESNO, Calif. — A girl in California says she saw a car running through a woman without being harmed.

Kiaya H., a 16-year-old who claims to be an actress, says she and her mother were driving through Fresno two years ago when the mysterious woman showed up.

“We were driving in a south part of Fresno,” Kiaya told Cryptozoology News. “At around 9 p.m. I looked out and saw this old lady in the middle of the road,” she added.

The woman, the eyewitness says, was either “Hispanic or African American” with a red shirt and carrying a “wire basket” on her hand.

“She was probably 5 foot tall. We could really only see her in the head lights. I was afraid she was going to be hit.”

Suddenly, according to Kiaya, a car “went right through her”.

“I was scared out of my mind,” said the actress. “When it went through her, she didn’t act afraid or anything. Like she didn’t even see it.”

And, says Kiaya, seconds later, the woman “wasn’t there anymore” and that the “whole image disappeared”.

In late February, a Native American woman claimed to have seen a a ghostly humanoid entity in southeast Texas.

Back in January, a man in Pennsylvania said he had come face to face with an astronaut-looking humanoid and his deer-dog hybrid companion.

Last year, the Espanola police department in New Mexico posted a YouTube video claiming a ghost could be seen in it. Some of the officers added that the alleged entity was, occasionally, “breathing down their necks”.

Also last year, a “ghostly apparition” was seen jogging through the middle of a stadium’s tribune in Bolivia during soccer match broadcasted on live TV . It was later determined that the “dark shadow” was just a man running along an empty row of seats.

A few months later, a couple in Ohio said they encountered an armless, long-legged unidentified creature in the Fort Hill area some people dubbed an “alien”.

In 2013, a similar sighting was reported to have taken place on the A-457 Road between Lora Del Rio and Carmona in Seville, Spain. According to a local newspaper, the image appears to be recurring.

Kiaya says that the incident lasted about 30 seconds and was not reported to the police. She did not specify a date.

“I was the only one to react to this apparition. I asked my mom if she saw anything and answered no. There wasn’t much traffic on the road so it’s not likely if anyone else saw her,” said Kiaya.

The post ‘Ghostly’ Woman Startles California Actress appeared first on Cryptozoology News.