‘I Saw Bigfoot’, says Police Officer

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
FRESNO, Calif — A retired police officer claims he saw ‘Bigfoot’ when camping with his family east of Fresno County.

John, who says he has been a cop for 18 years, said his father and brother were also present when the incident occurred.

“I did various assignments, from detective to narcotics and other specialty units. It happened when I was about 8 years old,” he told Wes Germer, co-host of the Sasquatch Chronicles podcast. “My dad always used to take us up to the mountains here, just east of us in La Sierra to get firewood. When we camped out, we avoided campgrounds and people.”

Reportedly, John and his family went deeper into the woods looking for a “good tree” to use as firewood when his father requested him to go back to the camp in order to start setting it up.

“He and my brother were trying to figure out how they were gonna cut this tree up. As I go back towards camp, I kind of got this feeling that something just wasn’t right, so I proceeded to set up the camp. After I got most of it done, I was kind of relaxing,” he explained.

The location, John said, consisted of a “30 by 30 meadow area” with a tree line on its east side.

“As I was sitting there, relaxing, I heard something up into the tree line behind me. I thought it was my brother trying to scare me. I made my way towards the treeline there. There was a lot of manzanita and pine trees.”

Suddenly, according to the former officer, something “caught his eye” as he “scanned through a small clearing” about 50 yards away. Fearing it was a bear, he kept still, watching it from the distance.

“It stood up, and when it did, it cleared the height of the manzanita bush that was blocking the view of the other half of it. That’s when I realized it wasn’t a bear that I was looking at,” John told Germer.

The animal then allegedly placed its right hand on the tree while the left arm kept swinging by the knees area.

“It didn’t stand up fully straight, it had very ape-like features, I didn’t know what I was looking at.”

Finally, John says he was able to turn around and ran to the camp.

“I tried to explain it to my father, who kind of brushed it off, he said it was probably a bear. But it resembled a gorilla, standing on two legs. It took me two or three years to go back to the forest.”

The eyewitness also claimed to have seen the gorilla-like creature a second time.

Last year, an Ohio woman contacted Cryptozoology News claiming she had been repeatedly kidnapped by a group of Bigfoot beings starting in 1962.

Some researchers believe Bigfoot exhibits a natural curiosity toward domesticated animals, loud noises like cars or chainsaws, and “especially the screaming of children at play”.
“Repeatedly, Sasquatches have been watched in these contexts, occasionally for hours, and even attempted interaction in the play of children. Sometimes, a Sasquatch seen in the open will retreat into cover, but remain to watch his observers from hiding,” the BFRO claims.

In 1981, Cindy Barone, a 13-year-old girl from Michigan, claimed to have found a Bigfoot in her barn, allegedly coming so close to the creature that she was able to touch “its fur”.

In October of last year, a child said he had seen a “white Bigfoot” running around his property. Four days later, an 8-year-old Canadian boy was able to snap a few pictures of what some researchers called a Sasquatch creature. Eight months earlier, a young boy from Kentucky stated to have seen “Bigfoot” peeking at him through a window outside his house.

The Sasquatch Chronicles podcast, formerly known as Bigfoot Hotspot, began airing in 2013 and is co-hosted by researchers William Jevning, Shannon Legro, Wes Germer and Woody Pratt.

The post ‘I Saw Bigfoot’, says Police Officer appeared first on Cryptozoology News.