‘I Worked for the DoD’, Reveals Virginia Woman who Saw ‘Baby Bigfoot’

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
BEDFORD, Va. — A woman who claimed she saw a “baby Bigfoot” and its “mother” revealed on Wednesday that she had worked for the United States Department of Defense prior to her retirement and she added new details about the alleged sighting.

“I worked every DOD branch with a secret clearance, active within 10 years. I have seen some crazy stuff, but this takes the cake,” the woman, who had previously provided a full name, told Cryptozoology News.

She maintained that she does not “indulge” in alcohol or any type of drugs and that her eyesight, except for reading, is still “very good”.

The former agent is still certain that what she saw on Sept. 9 were two animals that resembled other Bigfoot eyewitness accounts reported around the country.

“The mom had to have seen me because I drove up on them. After she got away from the road headed toward the woods, she put the baby down, after about four steps,” she explained. “There is no way this was a bear, I know bears and have seen them in the wild and this was no bear!”

When questioned about the possibility of the sighting being a pair of kids testing their Star Wars costumes for the upcoming Halloween, she immediately discarded it, explaining that a “normal human” would have difficulty making the long strides with such garments, and that the purported mother was “gliding through them with ease”.

“There are no houses occupied in the area, the property the mom was entering is like a state preserve, and you can see the wide worn path through the woods and mom was headed toward. I think this is a regular path for them based on the way the weeds are beat back. Plus the area is full of fruit orchards, easy food.”

She also added new physical details about the creatures, which she says had a “light, brownish-red hair on the lower half hips down and dark hair up”.

“But I never got a good look at the upper half of the mom. I believe when she put the baby down she was collecting rocks. I think that is the reason she put the baby down, or why not keep moving?”

The Virginian woman had reported in a previous statement that the “baby” had clearly noticed her approaching them in her vehicle, but she also believes that the “mother” was aware of her presence.

“She knew I saw her and she saw me. I sensed her fear, or mine, it was scary,” she said. “I did feel as though it was trying to communicate with me. I know stopping would have been a bad idea and I never slowed down.”

And she says she has plans to come back to the area to further investigate the incident.

“Today, I had my yard man check it out and here are his texts: ‘You could still see the imprint of the foot pretty clearly, very freaky! There was definitely a trail larger animals have been traveling along. Way too cool.’ I want to make a cast of the footprint, but unsure what material to use,” she said, “I have several photographs and I would be glad to forward them”.

The post ‘I Worked for the DoD’, Reveals Virginia Woman who Saw ‘Baby Bigfoot’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

TimeFlipper

So we are to believe that the shadow of a woman with a dog is the person who saw the baby big foot?? (littlefoot lol :D)
Yes members and guests of Paranormalis, this must be most compelling evidence of a little foot that we have EVER seen lmao :ROFLMAO: