‘Obama Statue’ Found in Picture of Mars, says Researcher

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
A UFO researcher on Thursday said he is 98% sure he has found the top part of a “humanoid sculpture” buried under the red surface of Mars.

Taiwan’s ESL school owner Scott C. Waring was “searching for structures” on photographs of the planet when he found “this head”.

“Most people are calling these rocks carvings, but I highly doubt that this is mere rock,” he said. “But it’s probably a 3D printed substance with tech printed inside.”

The picture, snapped by the Mars Exploration Rover Spirit’s camera between the sections Sols 620 and 622 in 2005 and available to the public at the Gigapan EPIC series website, shows a figure resembling a human face.

The human-looking rock stands near the Gusev crater. Credit: NASA/Gigapan

“From the way its standing up I would say that it is a full statue, but is buried from the shoulders down. Its standing perfectly upright. It looks humanoid, but hard to tell with a sculpture,” explained Waring.

People rapidly commented on the “discovery” and came up with astounding theories.

“We can clearly see that this relic does indeed resemble the 44th president of the United States,” said Marie, a YouTuber by the name of Paranormal Crucible that uses the video website to postulate her theories.

But how is it possible that a statue of president Obama could be there? According to Marie, some conspiracy theorists believe that the American president is “a clone of an ancient Martian ruler who is also a descendant of an extraterrestrial royal bloodline”.

“This same king was also reincarnated in ancient Egypt and was called Akhenaten,” said the blogger.

The controversy comes five months after NASA’s release of a 330-page long document written by a group of scientists and scholars and edited by Douglas A. Vakoch, suggesting that certain art paintings and carvings on rock formations found on Earth could be the work of ancient alien visitations.

Waring, who has been keeping track of these type of abnormalities like these on his daily blog since he created it in 2012, believes the “sculpture” could be indeed part of an ancient culture that inhabited the Red Planet.

“It may just be the remains of an alien civilization that was hit hard by a competing alien race. Sure hope humanity never discovers such weapons,” he said.

The post ‘Obama Statue’ Found in Picture of Mars, says Researcher appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
LOL! Help me out here. I honestly only see rocks. How did they come up with Obama??!!!!

I only saw rocks, too, until I scrolled back up and looked at the video snapshot preview. Yeah, sure it looks like a human head, but it could just as well be Samuel L. Jackson's.
0becf4d010b69e95ac03d0c399ea660f.jpg