‘Robot Creatures Follow me, Got footage’, says California Resident

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
HEMET, Calif. — A California resident claims to be repeatedly followed by “robot creatures” in the San Jacinto Valley.

Maron, a man stating to use speech to text recognition to tell his story, said that he has been experiencing the bizarre encounters for 11 months.

“There are three crafts that follow me at night,” he documented on the MUFON website last week.

The man also says that he has found the “most strange artifacts” in a field next to his house.

“There is so much activity going on,” he said.

According to the man, these “alien” crafts are bringing some sort of metallic helpers with them.

“These are robot creatures that I have never seen.”

And Maron claims to be in possession of “some good footage” allegedly showing these creatures.

“I took my cell phone and copied from my Sony DVD camera onto phone,” he said. “I tried to send footage your way but it would say ‘file too large’.”

The five videos provided by the man purportedly show himself in the kitchen holding a camera on playback mode. The series of footage contains what appears to be the same file divided into five different parts lasting only a few seconds each. They depict a metallic, reflective shapes moving through what looks like an arid ground while the man is heard whispering the same unintelligible words over and over.

Maron shows footage of what he calls “robot creatures” following him in a California field. Credit: Maron

These creatures, says the Californian, usually appear at night but have also been showing up during daytime.

“They have a sense of humor, however get pissy easily,” he explained.

According to Maron, this is just a preview of the evidence he claims to have . He says he would like to have a “field investigator” sent to his property to take a closer look.

“I do not have family. This is mind blowing, it would be worth your time, I promise you this. I have an extra bedroom you could use and I’m not a chatty cathy.”

Maron also says that he will provide “food and coffee” for whoever wants to go investigate.

“I would stay out of your way. This is a big event, I need your expertise,” he said.

On September 16, 1954, the story of Marius Dewilde, a Frenchman railroad worker, became national news when he reported to police that he had been attacked by a group of 3-foot tall metallic “creatures”.

In July 2014, David M. Jacobs, a retired Temple University professor claimed that aliens are already here living among humans, “impregnating women” and creating “hybrid babies”.

A book written by NASA last year suggested that aliens could have already visited Earth.

Also last year, an Australian woman said she has proof of aliens visiting our planet.

It is not clear whether Maron has yet received the professional help he says he needs.

The post ‘Robot Creatures Follow me, Got footage’, says California Resident appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Who here wants to investigate these robot creatures? :) He's offering a room and food!