1,925 years of time travel in one breath . . .

the_sign

this is only from my experience that I can conclude this.

Specifically, from circa 31 A.D. (CE) until another breath in the deep of the night / early morning of June, 1956 A.D. (CE) was 1,925 years.

I have since ascertained that this is so because Jesus has said that the time has come that those who hear the voice of the Son of Man shall come forth from their tombs and live.

the_sign

Sometimes it's just a matter of going from point A to point B, point B being a specific time in the future, not necessarily the past; as in how to survive until December 30, 2018 A.D.

Jesus says to pray that you be delivered from the difficulties; I'm also counting the days at :

Free forum : Resurrected and Raptured

VictorC

Specifically, from circa 31 A.D. (CE) until another breath in the deep of the night / early morning of June, 1956 A.D. (CE) was 1,925 years.

I have since ascertained that this is so because Jesus has said that the time has come that those who hear the voice of the Son of Man shall come forth from their tombs and live.

I can relate to this, are you drawing from the Authorised King James Bible? Please expand.

the_sign

What drugs are you on?
The question is assaultive as :

1) it is not grammatically correct (viz., ends with a preposition)

2) it is more assumptive that I am on drugs

Whether you believe it or not, the General Resurrection of the Dead is upon us; if you are actually lacking in faith to believe this, then it is best that you pray for the gift of faith.

On the first Pentecost, many thought those who were speaking in tongues (praising God in other languages) were drunk.

the_sign

I can relate to this, are you drawing from the Authorised King James Bible? Please expand.
There remains a similar assaultive treatment of Daniel 11:20-21 in the version you cite; the Wycliffe Bible and the Douay-Rheims translations are the only two correct versions which do not multiply such assault.

JustMe

What evidence is there of the "great resurrection" happening now? Where are the millions of people coming back to life? I'm confused. Also what does this have to do with time travel?

VictorC

What evidence is there of the "great resurrection" happening now? Where are the millions of people coming back to life? I'm confused. Also what does this have to do with time travel?
Various biblical characters could be considered to have been involved in some form of time travel.

Last edited:

the_sign

Your confusion seems justified, as you stomach the plethora of ads that plague the internet, yet when one who is resurrected addresses you personally concerning the actuality of the time travel involved, you assume it is a drug addiction.

That's understandable, as the most amazing things often seem to defy all logic.

But Jesus left us a message, and I have found every word of it to be true.

One part of that message is this : "What is impossible for man shall be possible for God."

Which is why when I relate that God called me to be a priest as Elijah, then sent me as a prophet as John, and now has raised me to a kingship, the time travels and incarnations I render unto the credit of God, not man.

I have read prophecies about our current time (era) given long ago and I see them being fulfilled.

When one senses that God is speaking on an intimate, personal level, such speaking is called private revelation; but the deposit of faith which Jesus has left us is called public revelation.

I've known every king foretold in chapter eleven of the Book of Daniel personally, all of them, including myself, having had a birth in the twentieth century, the century which other prophecy indicates is the century that God has allowed Satan full sway.

But we are now in a new century and millennium without such restriction, and chapter twelve of the Book of Daniel is about the General Resurrection of the Dead, with specific guidelines in time which many have failed to understand correctly.

I am going at those one hundred years imbued with Satan's works; today's countdown to the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 leaves 603 days remaining.