10 People Who Claim They Had Sex With Aliens

Carl Miller

Antônio Vilas Boas Case gained notoriety among the ufology community in Brazil, my country. It is acceptable that we speak of the Seduction of Antônio Villas Boas. Credibility to the claim comes from a meticulous investigation the 23 year old Brazilian rancher went through. It stands as a well documented physical case with doctors examining the effects of the weird sexual intercourses after his encounters.
Taking into consideration the weirdness of the situation. OMG! Personally i am led to believe that this case is true. Many people think Antônio Vilas Boas as a poor guy, he was not. He even had his own tractor to work the fields. It is an exception among his equals. But what weights on its veracity is that Antônio has everything to lose from telling tales. He could not profit from selling books since he was a country Young man, like many other searching to build a traditional Family.
But he got so much upset for what happened to him, being obliged to make sex with an extremely sexy she et that he himself searched for the doctor for treatment since he thought he was going crazy. But doctor examined him carefully and could not explain the fact that the scratches left in his body were too strange, as if he had been nailed by a cat like creature. Besides implants were also found in weird parts of his body, well, i mean, the part used for 'that'. It's best that i cut this short cause despite being true, some times true things sound more absurd than wildest fantasies.

P.S. after being edited=

Researcher Bruce Rux relates, "reluctant to tell his story, Boas was convinced by Dr. Olavo T. Fontes, Professor of Medicine at the National School of Medicine of Brazil and also an APRO representative, to publicly relate what happened, which he did on February 22 of the following year to Fontes, journalist Joas Martins, and a Brazilian military intelligence agent. Boas had been found to be suffering from radiation poisoning, and Fontes was curious. Among the symptoms were 'pains throughout the body, nausea, headaches, loss of appetite, ceaslessly burning sensations in the eyes, cutaneous lesions at the slightest of light bruising...which went on appearing for months, looking like small reddish nodules, harder than the skin around them and protuberant, painful when touched, each with a small central orifice yielding a yellowish thin waterish discharge.'

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

All i can say Carl, is that i would not be averse to having a sexual encounter with a very sexy looking alien lady (y) :D..
Secondly the "scratch marks" on him is not unusual as normal terrestrial females are very capable of causing them, that is one reason why we refer to them as being "cats" :sneaky: :LOL:

Carl Miller

All i can say Carl, is that i would not be averse to having a sexual encounter with a very sexy looking alien lady (y) :D..
Secondly the "scratch marks" on him is not unusual as normal terrestrial females are very capable of causing them, that is one reason why we refer to them as being "cats" :sneaky: :LOL:

Lol!!! (chuckling) TimeFlipper you hit the eye of the bull. Yesterday as i ended up posting that it took me some time to quieten myself down so that i could fall in the arms of Morpheus (Goddess of sleep).
Some say Morpheus is the god of sleep, i tell you that it is a wrong concept, Morpheus is a goddess!
Let us not mess up with this case cause it is serious.
Little Tony as he was affectionally called by the neighborhood, he lived in the rural area on the outskirsts of a town, 150 inh. Little Tony ploughing his little field before sowing the seeds of love, paraphrasing Tears for Fears he meets with a wonderful cat Et sent to seduce him.
Little Tony was a shy boy who had never before experienced his 'power of love'. It is like me before apple pie. You know i love apple pies. So many hours i have spent on the throne for having overeaten apple pies.
And little Tony has the time of his life every day after plougling hour, by 5,30 p.m the egg liked craft hovered over him and he just fell under the hypnotic guidance of his seducer.
:alien::alien::alien::cool:

TnWatchdog

Hey flipper...I suggest making up a sign, hold it over your head, and walk around in your birthday suit.
The sign simply reads, "I'm available for sex and observation"
Oh yeah...one more thing, jumping up and down will make you more noticeable to any alien.

TimeFlipper

Dawg, i already tried out the birthday suit, and all i got were the 15 usual elderly ladies who stand outside my house every morning, hoping for a glimpse of me! :LOL:
Jumping up and down only made me dizzy :( :D

Carl Miller

It is something that has Always overwhelmed me, i mean i really get perturbed at the possibility of a tete-a-tete sexual (physical)contact between an alien and a human being.
I think it is more adequate speaking of ebe- extraterrestrial biological entity. Why? Because if we agree to the use of this term we are getting nearer to something to an event (a sexual intercourse) who has physicality. Otherwise our imagination would tend to lead us elsewhere since it is easy to divert from a weird reality- such as this one -a true sexual intercourse between a female ebe and a human being.
There is something more that contributes to its veracity. It is beyond the parameters of what is or is not acceptable for a member of paranormalis to state that he has contact to the case. It gets too personal and may hurt the purpose of the website.
Take my word for it, this case is near me, i cannot tell to what extent or degree. Perhaps for the geographical proximity to the facts it is easier for an amateur investigation who can be carried away by curiosity. Maybe you would investigate like i did.
Now i can only relate to myself on that but it pleases me to have a little audience to help me feel less weird. I confess i feel myself somewhat goofie for just insisting on something incredibly hilarious and at the same time true.
If you could have access to the info i have had over the case who knows you would change your view.
Although i cannot help laughing as i remember this case, even though at the bottom of the heart i know that it caused a lot of suffering to the Young man. I posted almost without breathing, i could not work out on something so much emotional.