10 plagues of Egypt

OneIsTheWord

greetings

Their 10 plagues are water turning to blood, frogs, lice, flies, livestock pestilence, boils, hail, locusts, darkness, and the killing of firstborn children.

exodus_plagues1_3-1100x778.png
remember modern-day plagues

main-qimg-b4f6de9a2d15903a6ce792b9ae035d47-lq.jpg
turning to blood- the Red Sea represents salvation

OIP (39).jpgmaxresdefault (24).jpg
Egypt pestilence - similar to covid-19

ABCNews_AtmosphericRiver_122722.jpg
floods - atmospheric rivers baptism cleansing

source (2).gif
hail storm - the symbol of God's wrath

giphy (83).gif
Lice- represents evil idol-worship idolatry next inline

we have not yet understood the full impact, of the Lord's wrath, Yet! for men are stubborn.
Natural Disaster.

OIP (37).jpgpjp_ii_kissing_koran_may_14_1999-460.jpgOIP (38).jpg
Next is lice - which represent Evil - idol worship - and idolatry next in line

Attachments

• PVQ2RWDUGVOR7COTTFD4XC3EFA.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

OneIsTheWord

The real problem is too many people believe in a god that doesnt exist.

The real god is inside everyone.
greetings
Many are called but few are chosen
Matthew 22: 14

this means those who are chosen suffer the most, they stand out, as they are like sore thumbs, these are those who have the spirit of the Lord, and they know it.

OneIsTheWord

The Harlot of Revelation
cup5.jpgcup4.jpg

For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury."

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

For her sins have reached heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.

Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her.
Rev 18:3-6 (NKJV)

You have forsaken Me," says the Lord, "You have gone backward. Therefore I will stretch out My hand against you and destroy you; I am weary of relenting!
Jer 15:6 (NKJV)

R (45).gif

OneIsTheWord

The World is on fire
Picture8.jpg

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober-minded; be watchful, your adversary the devil is like the predator, hunting and seeking as one as a Craftsman, to destroy those who are in his path, eliminating all of his adversaries.

Revelation 12:12 But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath because Satan knows that he only has 1,260 days.

will have 1,260 days