100% Of Clintons' Charity Went to Themselves

TnWatchdog

Ha...it must be nice to give money to your charity, get a write-off, and get it back. Greedy people with money and power controlling their every move, except for the fact that they are now losers...haha
Why are the cry babies out there so upset with Hillary's loss? Don't they realize how crooked she is?

DEATH OMEN

....and why not. Any person who served as president and didn't do more than simply just get "paid" to get richer, never has existed. Well maybe not the first 10 didn't, more or less.

DEATH OMEN

Ha...it must be nice to give money to your charity, get a write-off, and get it back. Greedy people with money and power controlling their every move, except for the fact that they are now losers...haha
Why are the cry babies out there so upset with Hillary's loss? Don't they realize how crooked she is?

Hilary isn't "crooked", stupid or just getting caught. Bill's moral character might be far "darker' that hers.

DEATH OMEN

If she knew what she was doing, she probably wouldn't have screwed-up so bad or might not haven got "caught", if she did anything wrong that is.:LOL::cautious:

MartinezDeMedio

Idk. The whole controversy over Clinton's charity was not where the money was going it was about where it was coming from. At least that's what the mainstream news says, and even with that rhetoric they were still very made, I don't get why. I don't care if the money is coming from south Korea or China or India or from the devil himself. If the money goes to helping people, its a good thing. Clinton released her tax records and it was shown where the money went. It was shown in the foundations records (foundations don't have tax records but they do have records) that the money went to a variety of causes. It was the fact that the money was coming from other countries that was the issue. They were also made because she gave "paid speeches". In other words, she gave international corporations speeches with bill, in exchange for donations to her foundation. But I say if the money was sent to help people, and it was very much verified that it was, who cares who donated it? And what the media calls paid speeches someone like kellyanne Conway would call " advising" which is something her company does regular, not for donation money but for profit. Why is it bad for Clinton to do it? Because if it looks bad, it gets Donald elected, and it did. Classic conservative double standard. Also, wasn't it Donald trumps foundation that ended up being a sham? As a matter of fact, he spent ALL of his donation money on six foot tall portraits of himself. And he doesent even deny it, the reporter who blew the whistle on that did too good of a job on that one. Whenever Donalds team was asked about the portraits they would ignore the question and pivot to Clinton's chairity problems or her emails. Why? People only pivot when they got nothing to add. And did you know trump is going to court on the 28th of this month for fraud and racketeering. He has a lawsuit regarding his trump university AND he has to defend himself in court for the charity stuff I just mentioned. Its possible that he won't get convicted though, because he can just pardon himself and with an republican majority in congress they can easily interpret the constitution to say that his offenses are not impeachable unless they were citted in office. So who's the criminal, trump or Hillary? Well both. They just are guilty of different crimes. Don't fool yourself into thinking trump is a hero, people. When he cuts social services across the board and you cant send your kids to college on a pell grant or collect medicare when your 67 and dying of whatever, don't blame Clinton. She wasn't the president elect Donald is. We tend to get caught up in election season over which candidate is the better person, but guarantee in two years from now we will all be discussing how much we hate Trumps newest policy. The government will always be the government. Just saying. As always I end my posts on a peaceful note, with the reminder this is just one mans opinion. I'm not trying to change minds, just speak my own.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Clinton released her tax records and it was shown where the money went.

Wikileaks also showed that it paid for her daughter's extravagant wedding. Her daughter isn't poor.

Clinton aide says Foundation paid for Chelsea’s wedding, WikiLeaks emails show

in exchange for donations to her foundation.

Some of her donors also fund ISIS.

WikiLeaks: Hillary Admits Clinton Foundation Donors Fund ISIS

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21174...d-says-trump-wont-be-allowed-to-win-election/

(More WikiLeaks)

I believe having ties to ISIS makes one look really, REALLY bad. Would you vote for a president with a one degree tie to Hitler
during WWII?