11:11 phenomenon

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Not to be the devil's advocate, but I think it's the power of suggestion. If you tell yourself that you keep seeing the number 13, you will notice it more. I knew someone who said they saw 11:11 a lot and after he spoke about it, I started noticing it more. If he said 11:12, I bet I'd notice that.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I see 11.11 all the time, many times per week. The me it is a sign of personal Well Being and Good Lucky.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Not to be the devil's advocate, but I think it's the power of suggestion. If you tell yourself that you keep seeing the number 13, you will notice it more. I knew someone who said they saw 11:11 a lot and after he spoke about it, I started noticing it more. If he said 11:12, I bet I'd notice that.

I find your comments a bit different then my thinking: no Good Lucky or Well Being or balance in life, when all the reminders are around us like: flowers, butterfly’s, or clocks with numbers like: 11.11 or 2.22 or 5.55 give you a warm feeling inside your body of personal Well Being and Good Lucky .

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I used to notice 11:11 all the time, now it's 11:34 ("hell" upside down)...
I think at least for me, it's my natural alarm clock going off and I look at the clock just at that moment when it's 11:11 or 11:34...
You know how your body naturallyadapts to schedules, like you'll wake up 2 minutes before your alarm goes off at it's regular time...But, there could be something more there going on...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I find your comments a bit different then my thinking: no Good Lucky or Well Being or balance in life, when all the reminders are around us like: flowers, butterfly’s, or clocks with numbers like: 11.11 or 2.22 or 5.55 give you a warm feeling inside your body of personal Well Being and Good Lucky .

I get balance and good feelings from nature: mountains, cool breezes, etc.

TnWatchdog

It seams that I notice 1:11 lately and frequently. I also notice 4:44 but not that often. I am not thinking about it until I see it, then it dawns on me what I have seen. I have been reading up on it and remembered this thread. I think there is something to this because it is there at that precise time. Call it coincidence...I don't buy that explanation as it is picking up causing me to take notice.

TnWatchdog

It seams that I notice 1:11 lately and frequently. I also notice 4:44 but not that often. I am not thinking about it until I see it, then it dawns on me what I have seen. I have been reading up on it and remembered this thread. I think there is something to this because it is there at that precise time. Call it coincidence...I don't buy that explanation as it is picking up causing me to take notice.
An update... I keep seeing 1:11 and now am seeing 11:11. I don't wear a watch and only notice it as numbers on digital clocks. I will be working outside on a remodeling job and walk inside to see the time 1:11 on the weather channel the customer has on. I also will wake up and see 1:11 as soon as I check the time. I am taking it as a positive sign as good things are happening and besides years ago I kept seeing 666. It is interesting to me for sure.