11:11 phenomenon

TnWatchdog

I have been watching many vids regarding the 11:11 phenomenon but haven't posted any as I don't know if the interpretation of who was making the vid is accurate. Do check them out on your own. They did mention prompts will make you take notice. Yesterday I was outside unloading my truck and came into the house...in my mind I heard, "look". I hit my phone and it was 11:11 then it immediately changed. The other day I saw the message light blink on my phone and when I checked I found 11:11. I think it is pretty exciting...maybe it is an awakening or something else, time will tell, hopefully.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm not trying to be the devil's advocate, but in my opinion, I still think it is all the power of suggestion.

Experiment: You will all see the number 13 repeatedly. Remember: 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13

Now, as your week goes by, tell me what you've been seeing as you go about your life.

download.png

TnWatchdog

I'm not trying to be the devil's advocate, but in my opinion, I still think it is all the power of suggestion.

Experiment: You will all see the number 13 repeatedly. Remember: 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13

Now, as your week goes by, tell me what you've been seeing as you go about your life.

View attachment 2148
IMO I disagree...if it were to happen to you the way it is happening to me and others you would agree. I'm not going to debate what has happened, I'm just pointing it out for others, who have had this happen, who do understand.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

View attachment 2148
IMO I disagree...if it were to happen to you the way it is happening to me and others you would agree. I'm not going to debate what has happened, I'm just pointing it out for others, who have had this happen, who do understand.

I'm not meaning to debate or be difficult, TN. I do understand what you guys mean, but I just think it's the power of suggestion. I started noticing it after people mentioned it, too. No worries, friend. :) I'm serious about my experiment, too.

TnWatchdog

I'm not meaning to debate or be difficult, TN. I do understand what you guys mean, but I just think it's the power of suggestion. I started noticing it after people mentioned it, too. No worries, friend. :) I'm serious about my experiment, too.
I am talking about the ways I notice it...by split second chance. Wake up and push the phone...1:11 on several occasions. Outside working no idea of what time it is...1:11 or 11:11. Seeing my phone flash, pick it up and see the numbers. (I don't check the time that often) Yesterday in my head I heard, "Look" and you know the rest of the story. This happens all the time. I may not post about this again but it is happening for whatever reason and I will eventually find out why, at least I hope to.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I am talking about the ways I notice it...by split second chance. Wake up and push the phone...1:11 on several occasions. Outside working no idea of what time it is...1:11 or 11:11. Seeing my phone flash, pick it up and see the numbers. (I don't check the time that often) Yesterday in my head I heard, "Look" and you know the rest of the story. This happens all the time. I may not post about this again but it is happening for whatever reason and I will eventually find out why, at least I hope to.

Maybe I'm not special. :)

And perhaps I should have made another thread for my experiment. It wasn't meant to sound mocking at all. I just wanted to find out if anyone would start seeing 13 if they saw it a lot and heard me talk about it. :)

Wind7

Staff
I found this neat site that might help to explain.

Angel Numbers – Angel Number Sequences, Messages and Meanings

I'm a firm believer of the spiritual and many people that I have helped had
strange number sequences as well..Inc. 11:11, 111, 222 ,333, 1234 etc.

It is in my experience that sequences such as these are good.

Perhaps some 'Good Being' letting you know they're around,
that you're being watched over.

(Angelic...otherwise.)

I wouldn't worry.

:)

Last edited: