11:11 phenomenon

TimeFlipper

I have been watching many vids regarding the 11:11 phenomenon but haven't posted any as I don't know if the interpretation of who was making the vid is accurate. Do check them out on your own. They did mention prompts will make you take notice. Yesterday I was outside unloading my truck and came into the house...in my mind I heard, "look". I hit my phone and it was 11:11 then it immediately changed. The other day I saw the message light blink on my phone and when I checked I found 11:11. I think it is pretty exciting...maybe it is an awakening or something else, time will tell, hopefully.
Nah Dawg..I think its a telepathic message from your dog telling you that its time to take him to the Vet to get his teeth de-scaled :D

TimeFlipper

I'm not trying to be the devil's advocate, but in my opinion, I still think it is all the power of suggestion.

Experiment: You will all see the number 13 repeatedly. Remember: 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13

Now, as your week goes by, tell me what you've been seeing as you go about your life.

View attachment 2148
Good one Paula..i was born on the 13th of October ;):D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm not trying to be the devil's advocate, but in my opinion, I still think it is all the power of suggestion.

Experiment: You will all see the number 13 repeatedly. Remember: 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13 13

Now, as your week goes by, tell me what you've been seeing as you go about your life.

View attachment 2148

:rolleyes: Just my psychic abilities showing. :)

I really didn't mean to belittle anyone's experience. Please continue talking, folks.

label

power of suggestion is the logical conclusion... What is not logical that 1111 makes a binary bus that cannot be converted to words. 10001010111 see you need 8 of them not 11 of them... note the 11 that is interesting because we have 457 in Hex and 2127 in Oct but bin or binary code we have a faulty bus or a bus that is simply to long. but if you take 11 to bin you get 1011 repeat that and you get 10111011 and that is » now that is strange but not as strange as connecting the dots... now do a search for 187 on Google and see what you find...

"Section 187 (often referenced in slang simply as 187) of the California Penal Code defines the crime of murder. The number is commonly pronounced by reading the digits separately as "one-eight-seven," or "one-eighty-seven," rather than "one hundred eighty-seven."

TimeFlipper

View attachment 2148

:rolleyes: Just my psychic abilities showing. :)

I really didn't mean to belittle anyone's experience. Please continue talking, folks.
:D

TimeFlipper

power of suggestion is the logical conclusion... What is not logical that 1111 makes a binary bus that cannot be converted to words. 10001010111 see you need 8 of them not 11 of them... note the 11 that is interesting because we have 457 in Hex and 2127 in Oct but bin or binary code we have a faulty bus or a bus that is simply to long. but if you take 11 to bin you get 1011 repeat that and you get 10111011 and that is » now that is strange but not as strange as connecting the dots... now do a search for 187 on Google and see what you find...

"Section 187 (often referenced in slang simply as 187) of the California Penal Code defines the crime of murder. The number is commonly pronounced by reading the digits separately as "one-eight-seven," or "one-eighty-seven," rather than "one hundred eighty-seven."
Very interesting :)

Nak Sae Glim

King Solomon always comes to mind for me, 11,11:11 eleventh book, evenenth chapter, eleventh verse. King Solomon had started worshiping other gods, obviously Jehovah took some offence to this. He sent a prophet to deliver a message to the most powerful king on earth at the time.

"So the LORD told Solomon, "Because you have done this and haven't kept my covenant and statutes that I commanded you, I'm going to tear the kingdom from you and give it to your servant. "

According to the story exactly that happened. Solomon lost his kingdom to the man who served under him. A coup De tah of sorts.. a warning each time I see it. To focus on the important things an not lust after things that I do not need.

Carl Miller

So the LORD told Solomon, "Because you have done this and haven't kept my covenant and statutes that I commanded you, I'm going to tear the kingdom from you and give it to your servant. "

Jesus!!!! That is not the God of Love that Jesus preached.

Tron1

i had the 11:11 thing happen to me right before 9/11 happened i was like holy shit i even told my mother she said it's a glitch i came dow stairs it was 9:11 i turned around for a minute and it was 11:11 then it went back to 9:11 a.m.