11:11

Num7

Administrator
Staff
11:11

In New Age philosophies, they say that patterns in time prompts are not only coincidences.
I must say I sometime notice them.
I was much more looking at them when I was a kid, like a 8-10 years old. I didn't know what all this stuff was about. In fact, I never asked such a question, it was just like saying to myself "hey, it's 11:11" or "hey, it's 2:22".
Millions of folks all around the world are now seeing these amazing 11:11 prompts. They are folks of all colours, all religions, all beliefs. It's spreading, and becoming far more common; it's become a major phenomenon. Someone or something is causing all these folks to look at clocks, number plates, phone numbers or any source of numbers even when they make no effort themselves to look for these things. You can even change your clocks in the house, and you will still be prompted, at the "wrong" time. You can't stop it, because YOU aren't doing it. Sometimes you will even see these numbers flashing after a power outage, even though digital clocks are supposed to reset to 12:00, not 11:11 or 12:12!
11:11 O'Clock Explained - what is it all about?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11:11_(numerology)

On some sites, they say it's a sign, it's time to make a wish, it's a clue for something bigger, it's an advice, a wink, etc.
I don't actualy see those number often.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: 11:11

when you wish apon a star.
makes no diffrance who you are.
i can't remember the rest, disney tune from the opening of movies
never gave the numbers thing any real thought. seemed like randome chance that. you will look, and then the more you see it. the more you look, the more you see it, the more you look, see a pattern yet

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Same for me, I see them on rare occasions.

Do you think that a wish upon a star can mean something ? lol
I must say it's pretty fun thing to think about.
I prefer the star more than the elf with a pot of gold waiting for you at a rainbow's foot !

Num7

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I'm seeing 11:11 almost all the time it's displayed on a digital clock near where I am.
It's happening since almost one week now. Sometimes, I see it twice a day, at 11:11 am and pm.

I'm not sure if it means anything, but I find it strange that when I look at these clocks, they often display 11:11. I don't see anyother paterns, only this one.

Num7

Zeon

About a year ago I started noticing something special about 11:11. I started seeing that number on different clocks, sometimes once a day, other times even 3 or 4 times a day on differently set clocks.

One theory says that you actually REMEMBER having seen 11:11 on a clock only because you have read about this particular matter and, in some way, you expect that "it starts happening the same to you". It seems very logical to me, however, the reason that made me start investigating this thing was precisely that... it started happening to me! It was not a subconscious search for an occurrence of the phenomenon, but the phenomenon itself what made me start asking "why am I seing so many 11:11s?

Any other experience about it?

Greetings.
.z

Whitelight

I believe in that a little. My mom does a lot.

It seems like you always look at the clock at those weird times, like 4:44.

Today I did the deposit at work and it was $2833.33 w/ 28 USD
And the day is 08/28/2008

8 is my lucky number :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I still see 1:11, 4:44, 11:11, 12:12 almost every day, sometimes twice a day.

Whitelight

Do you think that your subconciouslly making yourself look at the clock around those times, like you know its around that time so you look?

Like "hmmm.. it should be just after 11... it's...11:11!' haha. I've caught myself doing that.

Now seeing the clock say 6:66 would be crazy. Just like that movie with Keanu Reeves.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I looked at the time only once this morning, and it was 11:11.
I said "yeah, again...".

Num7