14 Conspiracys That Are Now Facts

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well I just found this article on the same subject conspiracys from the past we now as fact.... now the list is at 33 and counting
33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know… | Pragmatic Witness

One more thing to consider, have you noticed that if the conspiracy is involving powerful interests with the ability to bribe, threaten or manipulate major institutions (like the mafia, big corporations or government) then don’t you find it odd when people use one of those as the “credible” counter-argument? What I mean is, if you are discussing a conspiracy about the mafia, and someone hands you a debunking article that was written by the mafia, it doesn’t seem like it would take rocket science to look at that with serious criticism and credibility. This is the case with many conspiracies. In fact, I am handed debunking pieces all the time written in many cases by the conspirators in question. Doesn’t this seem odd to anybody else but me?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Pretty amazing stuff in that link KC.

I didn't have time to read them all yet, but some of them are very interesting. I didn't even know about most of them in the first place. The Round Table and the New World Order related conspiracies are very intriguing subjects.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
yeah a lot of them were new to me too :eek: funny thing is we conspiracy nuts have been around a lot longer than I thought too who knew????

HDRKID

Here is what I am seeing. There is no recovery. It is just smoke and mirrors. Folks, we gotta hand it to ben, as he convinces us we are getting better and troubles are behind us. Actually, things are getting worse. OK so what is my prediction on our economy. Well, our prognosis is poor. Look at what is going on.

tens-of-millions-of-people-are-just-giving-up.jpg

TnWatchdog

yeah a lot of them were new to me too :eek: funny thing is we conspiracy nuts have been around a lot longer than I thought too who knew????
I think conspiracy theories started back with Adam...What the heck was Eve thinking and what were her motives? Now we all are screwed! But like Blast said on a post somewhere, it has gotten worse since JFK. They will use one lie to cover up another and another and before you know it the so called elite believe their lies. Oh BTW, I couldn't get on the link in post #4 so here is another...Great info kc, keep it coming.
» 33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every ...
Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!33-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true...