Forum Game Antimatter Dimensions

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi guys,

The idle incremental game Antimatter Dimensions has been added to the site. I think it's a cool online game that you keep running in the background, and get back to it every once in a while. And it is totally in line with the kind of stuff we talk about here, You gotta produce antimatter until you have an infinity of it and become eternal! In order to do so, you create dimensions, galaxies, and more, all in the single purpose of generating an infinity of anti-matter.

It can be found here: Antimatter Dimensions or at the bottom of the forum homepage.

Although it's an online game, the cloud save feature found in the options isn't functional. Your game is automatically saved on your computer. In case you want an actual savegame, you can export it to text format in the options the reload it at another time. It's the easiest way to carry it around or to share it.

A cool thing is that the game keeps running for a good amount of time while you're away, even if the page is closed!

You can discuss the game and ask questions in this thread or start your own. :)

Mayhem

Zenith
i had three running on sep machines but being not that exciting it faded for me.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
... How d you play?
At first, you buy dimensions with antimatter. You start with 10, so you buy one for 10. 1st dimensions generate antimatter, so you'll be able to buy more and more, then generate more AM and so on. Until you reach infinity and beyond!

Hope this helps. I find it not that easy to explain this game.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
i had three running on sep machines but being not that exciting it faded for me.
Did you reach infinity at least once? Can't remember if you did.

I made it to infinity several times, things are starting to go faster, it's cool.

Mayhem

Zenith
The help section is there at the bottom, i found by just hitting the Max all for a while did the trick.

Also set up a hot key.