1880's time travellers?

HDRKID

Yesterday I saw some people go into office depot wearing 1880's clothes and at first I thought, oh its some Amish, no big zap. Then I noticed that the women had bright blue dresses on. Amish always wear black and never loud colors ever. Also, the Amish work in the fields and have a tan going on. These people were pale to the max. It was four women and one man. Then I thought they might be time travellers, but the facial features were a bit wrong. Maybe they are hybrids that got back from 1880s and forget to change into a period closer to us.

I ran to my car. Then I got my camera. Well, they were inside the office depot by now and I go in. The clerk had seen some "Amish" walk in. He said, "They were here just a minute ago." Well, they were gone.

Also, there were only two vehicles in customer parking near store, a big red pick up truck and mine. The truck man had been walking out when they came in. He pointed and went. "WHAT THE @#%*!"

Still wondering on what we saw.

43339024_oBazarMag.jpg

Christ's Lamb

Very interesting! Did they just disappear? What if they were just civil war era reenactors?

Khaos

where the wild things are
Very interesting! Did they just disappear? What if they were just civil war era reenactors?

Don't see how they could be, when the Civil War ended in 1865. And HRDKid is talking about 1880s.

HDRKID

I have seen Amish and some live in my area. The style of clothes is plain and not the same. Most do not wear bright colors for some reason. Also, this is important as most of the Amish wear clothes that is home spun. I can tell that these other people wore clothes more elegant and that the dresses were different than what the Amish wear. Still, the clerk did not call 911 or get all up in a panic.

Most Amish in my area look this way.
FotoSketcher+-+20100407-_4078408.jpg

420norcal

Why do you assume they were time travelers like if theres a time machine that any random joe can get and wtf would time travelers be at office depot, what you saw was common ppl playing dress up.