1997 Art Bell Show: A Time Traveller from 2063

Where you said, "i didn't know till i listened to the single seven art bell show on youtube..." could you please post the video you're referring to from Youtube? Are you referring to the 2 faxes that John sent Art?

So do I understand this correctly...you didn't participate in the Experiment, i.e., send out any email with John, because you would have been too young in 1998, and didn't have an email address at that time?

You said, "they always interview oliver williams, which he just is a titor fan, who came into the picture 2003, who has no real insight into titor..." You are correct. Oliver Williams isn't even very familiar with John's postings, as evident in his interviews.

You said, "maybe both johns ran into each other in our timeline, trying to do the same experiment?" Yes, I believe that's exactly the case.

You said, "last thing to point out, id post my videos, but as soon as i have on other forums, i have been banned, i have no idea why?" You won't be banned here. This is a safe thread. Real evidence speaks the truth. Please share with us.

According to the notes from John's mother in the book she had published, John was in contact by email with some scientists and/or physicists. I can't remember the particulars, but when I get into my research material, I will find the quotes and post them.

no i was part of the experiment, i was the one who devised it, my plan was to send an email to art bell, which turned out to be that fax, since i had no email in 98, so i figured instead of just for me, it will be for everyone, then we will have proof he was capable of time travel, since the only way for him to do the email, was after speaking with me in 2000-01 since i was the one who came up with the whole idea, also helps to prove its not a hoax, cause then people would have to beLIEve i was in on the whole thing when i was only 11-12ish, playing along with the fax story

heres part 1

ima storm through it and find the parts of interest, i think john calls in too!

single seven may be one of the johns cause part 2, makes me wonder

part 2 makes me think of when i would argue with john, about his morales, of what he is doing, and he does say his real name is john, as if its dropping a hint, and how he says its a very selfish thing i know you think that way, basically describes, the reason i disagreed with them, then says he got to know us, and see us as human beings, now art says i should talk about a fax i just received, but not from you, but another one from your trav t team, which could be a hint, he is one of the johns, and the fax and call is from the other john, then says his true name is johnathon, aliens could be a metaphor, for nwo, people vs aliens, we the people of the world v.s the nwo, and how he gets confused by underground railroad, helps to prove hes legit, satelites = mainstream media, their defense is weak, because of the internet, and we the people expose them through that, upping the amperage! haha notice he doesn't say upping the ante? remember john wasn't selling us anything

how do you mean time line? see he wants to make sure, he doesnt get it confused, with time line definition john gave to us in the future, im gonna be breif now, cause i dont wanna give too much info to bad people, hive collective=nwo compartmentalization, art says if your from the year 2036, and johnathon says no 2063, thats a hint, and art could be saying that because of the fax he got, and seven is right about y2k, and mock depression, it was a fabricated depression, by the nwo, for a power grap, like the first depression. right about acronyms, lol, wtf, came a lil bit later

art asks one fax question, is the person alive today, that had a part to play in the development of the time device, johnathon, now in this present frame, no... remember john and i thought i wouldnt get the message, he is right there is other ways to battle. the under water geysers= gulf oil spill, cult groups about pyramids = nwo all seeing eye in the back of the dollar bill, maybe if they had 2 eyes, they would have perception to see their demise, ha...haaaaaaaa

Samstwitch

From the "tempus edax rerum" video that John I & II made, they mention the faxes to Art Bell, but I thought they had a different motive for sending it, according to what they said in that message. Perhaps you could comment on that, or is it all related? I thought Johns' motives for sending the faxes to Art had something to do with them trying to get back to their own time, and it was a test to see what would happen?

Serb, I'm certainly glad you're here to share these things with us. It's very fascinating.

Thanks for adding the Art Bell video...I'm listening now!

Samstwitch

Serb, I'm listening to the Art Bell video...Now I'm totally lost. This guy isn't John Titor. What does this video have to do with John? Honestly, I don't believe the guy who's being interviewed.

You said, "ima storm through it and find the parts of interest, i think john calls in too!" You're saying, you think John called in during this interview? I haven't heard anything of that nature. When you find it, please let us know. Thanks

Samstwitch

Okay, listening to the guy talking to Art, as you pointed out, his name is "Jonathan". Still, I don't think he has anything to do with John Titor.
He said he's from the year 2063 and he came with a "Trav-T Group", Travel Time Group.

THE AIR DATE FOR THAT SHOW WAS 1997...Not 1998.

Jonathan's story conflicts greatly with John Titor, as he came alone to our Timeline due to the archaic nature of his Time Machine, which was in it's early form. John also said the weather is much cooler in 2036, however, Jonathan says the weather in 2063 is "hotter". Art asked Jonathan, "When did human beings discover Time Travel?" Jonathan said, "In the year 2051." Whereas John Titor said Time Travel was discovered in 2034, I believe.

John Titor and Jonathan's stories are totally different. QUESTION: Is this video that you posted the Art Bell video that made you think John Titor had been to 1998, or was it the faxes that Art received from him about Y2K?

Here's everything that John said regarding "aliens" (in random order):

JOHN TITOR: My point is; seemingly very complicated problems often have very simple and ingenious solutions using technology that is already available. The distortion unit is not magic and no alien technology was required to make it work. If you could see it, the “smarts” that went into designing it will amaze you more than the technology. Heck, the really interesting technology is in the computer.

QUESTION: Are we traveling in space in 2036?

JOHN TITOR: "Not yet but they are working on it."

QUESTION: Has first contact with an alien race occurred?

JOHN TITOR: "Not that I’m aware of."

JOHN TITOR: "No new information there (on UFOs and aliens). I find that an interesting subject myself. Personally, I think "UFOs" might be time travelers with very sophisticated distortion units. But that might be a bit wacky."

Here is a Transcription of the "John Titor Letter 177 tempus edax rerum" on YouTube. According to John, they sent the faxes to Art Bell in an attempt to get back to separate worldlines:

Greetings. I am the man you know as John Titor.
Correction, I am one of the men you know as John.
In 1999, I was the second to arrive on the same worldline
as the other man you know as John.
It was I who wrote the posts in November and January.
When I return to 2001, I will write for the final time in March.
My mother will release this message to you in November of 2009.
The other John wrote the posts in December and February.
He, too, will write his final posts in March of 2001.
As I write this now, the date is March 22, 2009 and the divergence is 1.941.

This is not the first time I have been in your future.
I was here before writing the first posts in 2001.
I tried to warn you. I tried to wake you.
As time passes, I fear you will witness the transition from your apathy
and dependence, to your children's fall into bondage. I feel sorry for you.
You will not know the peace and freedom I will have when I return home.
In spite of my efforts, the war that gave that gift to me may come to you much later.

To prove to you who I am, a friend will corroborate the significance of the musical group, the B-52s.
I am sorry about the strife and difficulty you have had these past years. It was required.
As I said, after 1975, when I arrived in 1999, there was already another John there.
The two of us devised a plan to return to separate worldlines.
The plan required that each of us travel to different time periods between 1998 and
2009, and take measurements with our displacement machine.

We had to find a way to communicate these measurements in a way that would last, and
could be easily found later.
Our first attempt was with the FAX to Art Bell.
I traveled to 1998 first, and left the first FAX with Art.
The other John traveled there later and was able to find my FAX.
He then left the second FAX.

As the plan is now progressing, we were able to use the Internet.
The posts we made, and will make, are a foundation we will need to get home.
In each month we will post the measurements we had made in various time periods on
different worldlines.

Every time someone posts about John Titor after 2001,
they will become more permanent and easier for me, or another John to find.
If the other John, or even another John ever arrives in your future
trying to get home, he will now see the numbers he needs in the posts.
If he were to hear this message, he will know what to do.
The final measurements are on the website my mother's attorney has overseen.
This is the reason we made the posts. With your help, they will last.
They are a sign post to other Johns who are lost, and need our work to return home.
For this, I must thank all of you.

One Seven Seven Rempus Edax Rerum
Time will devour all things.

YOUTUBE VIDEO: http://youtu.be/XbwH8r4VD8w
http://www.johntitorfoundation.com/

john gets serious, when guy from future calls, future guy says john is not giving an accurate perform(ance) uhh description of whats going on. and the un= nwo, so the motives would be evil forces, at this time, john would have no way of knowing, the expirement worked, explaining why he couldn't believe it

Serb, I'm listening to the Art Bell video...Now I'm totally lost. This guy isn't John Titor. What does this video have to do with John? Honestly, I don't believe the guy who's being interviewed.

You said, "ima storm through it and find the parts of interest, i think john calls in too!" You're saying, you think John called in during this interview? I haven't heard anything of that nature. When you find it, please let us know. Thanks

you'll see when im finished, the fax hasnt come yet, you'll see!!! trust me!!! im deciphering the code, for john, while still being cryptic enough, it can't help those who do not have we the people interest in mind, and i am also leaving out many things

Okay, listening to the guy talking to Art, as you pointed out, his name is "Jonathan". Still, I don't think he has anything to do with John Titor.
He said he's from the year 2063 and he came with a "Trav-T Group", Travel Time Group. (What was the original Air-Date of this show? Not that it's relative, but I will try to find out.)

That conflicts greatly with John Titor, as he came alone to our Timeline due to the archaic nature of his Time Machine, which was in it's early form. John also said the weather is much cooler in 2036, however, Jonathan says the weather in 2063 is "hotter". Art asked Jonathan, "When did human beings discover Time Travel?" Jonathan said, "In the year 2051." Whereas John Titor said Time Travel was discovered in 2034, I believe.

John Titor and Jonathan's stories are totally different. QUESTION: Is this video that you posted the Art Bell video that made you think John Titor had been to 1998, or was it the faxes that Art received from him about Y2K?

Here's everything that John said regarding "aliens" (in random order):

JOHN TITOR: My point is; seemingly very complicated problems often have very simple and ingenious solutions using technology that is already available. The distortion unit is not magic and no alien technology was required to make it work. If you could see it, the “smarts” that went into designing it will amaze you more than the technology. Heck, the really interesting technology is in the computer.

QUESTION: Are we traveling in space in 2036?

JOHN TITOR: "Not yet but they are working on it."

QUESTION: Has first contact with an alien race occurred?

JOHN TITOR: "Not that I’m aware of."

JOHN TITOR: "No new information there (on UFOs and aliens). I find that an interesting subject myself. Personally, I think "UFOs" might be time travelers with very sophisticated distortion units. But that might be a bit wacky."

they are different for a reason, cause its encoded, for someone who has the key to break the code, i made a song called lucKEY number SlEVEN spelled exactly like that, fyi ;)

and im not gonna decode anymore, cause my gut is telling me too, ill post the fax when i get to it, im re listening it all

you said your from nebraska? im from south dakato actually, another hint

titorite

correction i remember now, pam, was like the screener for questions, and she would pick good questions, and ask john to answer them. which is why, i would get mad at pam, for skipping my questions.

I do not remember this at all... but I do remember Pams first day at ATS....who do you think has two thumbs and sent her some links... This guy.

Samstwitch

I do not remember this at all... but I do remember Pams first day at ATS....who do you think has two thumbs and sent her some links... This guy.

Hi Titorite, you said, "who do you think has two thumbs and sent her some links...This guy." Can you explain what you mean? Who is "this guy"? Are you speaking of yourself, or Serb?