1997 Art Bell Show: A Time Traveller from 2063

mabus

I remember talking to a TimeTraveler_0 on yahoo chat back in Feb/March 2001. He talked about Cern 2003 blackholes and a president named Barry, also about ww3 in 2015 and a bunch of other stuff. So far he's been very accurate. Back in 2008 my house got broken into and my external hhd with some chats with TimeTraveler_0 was stolen. :( I might have a burned disc with our conversations back then somewhere(i got a bunch of old dics's i'm going thru now). He also talked about fortran. Him and I originally talked because i was installing a unix/linux dual boot system on my computer and the bios stopped at dec.31, 2036 or it could of been 2035. i was young back then and was on acid and was holding down the "down arrow" on my keyboard watching the numbers count up to 2035/2036 and i was stumped, because everytime i did it, the computer would power down kind like a blue screen of death on win98. Except it would just powered down and rebooted. hahaha. i remember cause of this TimeTraveler_0 and he was on a mission on track down some really old ibm in his 1975 muscle car. lol. i didn't believe him at the time but so far everything that i remember has come true. a friend pointed me to this site.

Samstwitch

I remember talking to a TimeTraveler_0 on yahoo chat back in Feb/March 2001. He talked about Cern 2003 blackholes and a president named Barry, also about ww3 in 2015 and a bunch of other stuff. So far he's been very accurate. Back in 2008 my house got broken into and my external hhd with some chats with TimeTraveler_0 was stolen. :( I might have a burned disc with our conversations back then somewhere(i got a bunch of old dics's i'm going thru now). He also talked about fortran. Him and I originally talked because i was installing a unix/linux dual boot system on my computer and the bios stopped at dec.31, 2036 or it could of been 2035. i was young back then and was on acid and was holding down the "down arrow" on my keyboard watching the numbers count up to 2035/2036 and i was stumped, because everytime i did it, the computer would power down kind like a blue screen of death on win98. Except it would just powered down and rebooted. hahaha. i remember cause of this TimeTraveler_0 and he was on a mission on track down some really old ibm in his 1975 muscle car. lol. i didn't believe him at the time but so far everything that i remember has come true. a friend pointed me to this site.

Thanks very much for sharing this information. Do you remember, was this Time Traveler from 2036 or 2063? There have been two different self-proclaimed Time Travelers from both years. Which one are you referring to?

If you could find the disc and share it with us, that would be a huge contribution. There have been debates going on for 11 years over the 2036 TT that your conversation could help clarify validity.

Thanks

TimeNot_0

okay, on those last two Art Bell's tape that is the fax originally (original fax) from John Titor, about the winter and Russia's nuclear reactors and people dying trying to get to warm weather and such. However, even if it says 1998 on the video picture (and that is all that it is) it does not necessarily mean that the video was made in that year, it may have been, that would be an assumption as much as the story with the fax would have to also be an assumption that that moment would have happen.

However, and now without trying to scare anyone, I think in the present day it is happening right now, as the first debate is tonight and the November Election will end up with the result it does. However, I do not see right now with either candidate anything changing in the upcoming years. In other words, it would take time to change everything that is going on and it would also have to be an Election where enough people from one party are voted in to change the make-up of everything that is going on or with the other party not changing anything that is suppose to come from them. To me, that is not going to happen, no matter who is voted into Office. It simply will not change anything that has happened in the Past and the future may well see tax increases and more hardship for quite a few people. So, be aware and alert on what other people may do because of that. I sure there will be feelings involved, so fixing this Country is not going to happen fast if it happens at all.

TimeNot_0

What that means if I understand correctly without actually verifying all of it so far, is that only a third of the Senators are voted in at one time (they are voted in for six years on a rotating basis and who is voted for this time I do not know, all I know is that the Senator from this State where I live is not voted on this year and others who have a total of 4 years left when they were voted in before, and others who have two years left when they were voted in 4 years ago). The House is voted on every two years, and the President every 4 years. Well you can surmise from there that nothing may change unless one party has the majority to overrule some previous laws passed when the Democrats were the majority and what they talk about. It still probably means that Nancy Peloski is fat according to the guidelines they want to use for Obozocare and it also means that if you can not afford it they may decide to not help you as much when you get older, as I am sure they will do to me. Well, that is the way I understand that last part and all the words of being a commie or a capitalist pig come into play also, but those are EPA laws about the land...............And Whatever happened to Eminent Domain and is the govmint excused from all of that also. All I know is that on Sept. 15th when an economist from Harvard was talking on coasttocoastam and along with others that night, that you do not create jobs by creating a bull market with the stock market and you do not make the dollar worth more with Benanke printing out more money, and they (those economists) state that it is not the way to go and that it is bogus what they are doing.

Have work to do, so that is all I will say with anything I think I know anymore which may have something to do with what Titor stated although it may take longer perhaps as far as I understand. (Disclaimer - I do not actually know the future so I make no predictions and neither did Titor as he stated a long time ago, or else perhaps the definition of the word "predictions" is not agreed upon.