2 Glasses method and mirror/candle method

Into the Mystic

So, I did the two glasses method on Saturday night and nothing has happened yet. When I did it before, in order to get rid of a mouth ulcer, it worked immediately. I'm still sceptical that this can work for time travel and I'm wondering if I did something wrong, somehow. I wrote Apr. 2016 on one glass and Aug. 2013 on the other.

I'd love to try out the mirror method but the problem with that is that I still live with my parents, and the only full-length mirrors in my house are in my parents' bedroom and the bathroom. I wonder how I'd explain to them what I was doing if they caught me :D

I need to do something though because I'm desperate to go back.
At least you dont have to buy anymore bottles of Corsodyl to treat your mouth ulcers :D

I actually use Bonjela, but now it seems I can save my money :D

Has anyone else actually tried this method to time travel?

Angelhoney

I would love for someone who have actually time travelled to show me how.
I'm starting to believe that only astral time travel is possible. Physical time may not be possible because we are not seeing any time travellers from the future. And it's just not logical. I mean how could we possibly transport a whole human being with all its atoms and molecules into a different time?

Last edited:

Into the Mystic

I'm personally a believer in the many-worlds interpretation, so any time a human 'time travels', s/he is transported to a different timeline. I don't know about time travel to, say, 1850, but as I only want to go back to 2013, as myself, surely it's possible for the soul and mind to be transported to a younger version of oneself? Is that astral time travel? I dunno, I'm new to all of this :D:p

timecore

I would love for someone who have actually time travelled to show me how.
I'm starting to believe that only astral time travel is possible. Physical time may not be possible because we are not seeing any time travellers from the future. And it's just not logical. I mean how could we possibly transport a whole human being with all its atoms and molecules into a different time?
I have a feeling you have not given up yet.