2015 Earthquake

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Sorry, I do not see it happening this year ( 2015 ) Paulajedi

TnWatchdog

I don't know if an earthquake will happen in 2015 but my gut feeling, from what I have studied, is that it could happen any day. I would vote for either 2015 or 2016 of an earhquake in the US happening. Everyday there are reports of sinkholes and water mains/pipelines breaking, which show that there is movement below our feet. Yellowstone erupting would set off quakes or quakes would set off Yellowstone...take your pick. Read the threads on this site regarding the New Madrid fault and Yellowstone and you will see what I mean. They have had drills in St Louis regarding the possibility of a large scale quake occuring. Live your lives...as no knows what the future holds.
Edit...I just remembered we had an earthquake disaster drill in Nashville back in 2012. We are 200 miles from the fault line. Why would cities prepare if there was no possibility of a quake happening?

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I know California is a hot spot, but there are more fault lines. Nobody is "out of the water" unless they live far from a fault line.

Derrick C.

Please read my articles (part 2 was written this morning) and let me know what you think about the possibility of a devastating earthquake happening in Arkansas this year.

Part 1: 2015 Earthquake

Part 2: 2015 Earthquake Part 2

View attachment 1862
great articles, and yeah i totally agree i think a big one or multiple big ones (earthquakes) are due possibly this year, i know for one thing California is due for the big one and that has me nervous as i and some others live here :eek:o_0