2015: Implications of Titor's Nuclear War Not Happening

Miscellaneous

What's more baffling is the fact that there are religious wars in the 21ST CENTURY. You would have thought that we could've learned from the past, but it's wars and religious wars all over again. It's nothing new. Empires (or in this case, countries) rise and fall. The problem with us humans is we are ignorant and judgmental. Our judgment is not self-controlled. Now look at all these wars spurned by opinions and beliefs. Just because we can't help but judge others because we judge them according to our beliefs.

I gotta be honest. I do that too. Who doesn't judge anyone in there lifetime on Earth? While there are trolls and narrow-minded people who are ignorant about the world (like what's happening to the world) and are bashing and trolling for entertainment, many don't realize that there are more important things than trolling and bashing. Like say, there are some countries that are threatening each other to a nuclear war.

One thing that we all need to know: Humanity will never move on to a truly advance era because we are all controlled by religion. No one can accept like say, an ET exist. But there are a lot of religious fanatics that actually believes that all ETs are demons. Hell, we still have religious wars going on. See? We will never advance because of our beliefs. I wouldn't worry about a supposed time-traveler if I were you.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
What's more baffling is the fact that there are religious wars in the 21ST CENTURY. You would have thought that we could've learned from the past, but it's wars and religious wars all over again. It's nothing new. Empires (or in this case, countries) rise and fall. The problem with us humans is we are ignorant and judgmental. Our judgment is not self-controlled. Now look at all these wars spurned by opinions and beliefs. Just because we can't help but judge others because we judge them according to our beliefs.

I gotta be honest. I do that too. Who doesn't judge anyone in there lifetime on Earth? While there are trolls and narrow-minded people who are ignorant about the world (like what's happening to the world) and are bashing and trolling for entertainment, many don't realize that there are more important things than trolling and bashing. Like say, there are some countries that are threatening each other to a nuclear war.

One thing that we all need to know: Humanity will never move on to a truly advance era because we are all controlled by religion. No one can accept like say, an ET exist. But there are a lot of religious fanatics that actually believes that all ETs are demons. Hell, we still have religious wars going on. See? We will never advance because of our beliefs. I wouldn't worry about a supposed time-traveler if I were you.
You made some good points that I can agree with. The only thing I can't agree with is your statement that we will never advance as a species. I think we can and will when ETs make themselves known to the public once again, like they did in ancient times, hence the stories and "myths" of gods that were in fact ETs, or through people who can and will change the past for the better.

AAA

It's all interconnected.

There are a little over 2 billion Christians, almost 2 billion Muslims, and a few million Jews. That makes up about half of the total human population.

Do you see the way they treat each other? Do you see the way they treat harmless subcultures like gay people?

How do you think they would respond to discovering that integral aspects of their belief systems can be explained by time travel?

When truth is realized, all hell breaks loose for the very reasons you cite.

'Jesus' did say that everything will be revealed one day. (hee-hee)

Miscellaneous

You made some good points that I can agree with. The only thing I can't agree with is your statement that we will never advance as a species. I think we can and will when ETs make themselves known to the public once again, like they did in ancient times, hence the stories and "myths" of gods that were in fact ETs, or through people who can and will change the past for the better.
Oh no no no. I wouldn't rely on ETs if I were you. I've seen a lot of malevolent ETs and some are even synthetic (fake. Like they're robots). And that just turn me off (my interests or fascination) from ETs. I know there's benevolent ETs but I'm so fed up with these troublemakers and the government actually hides ETs. Hell, they're even years advance in technology than other countries for all we know but they're keeping us in the dark. Governments are known to make experiments. I won't be surprised if they've delved into time-travel before. Also, the chance that ETs (benevolent or not) helping us has a hitch. It is the universal law to never interrupt the chains of life. This is why God doesn't eradicate diseases, make poverty disappear, stop wars etc. The malevolent ETs don't give a rat's ass about following this universal law and would happily negotiate ("happy" is an understatement as some beings cannot feel or so I've heard claims. Although I wouldn't doubt that there are beings [most likely those from a low frequency/realm] do not have the capacity to feel emotions, have a serious ego issues [since you know, they can't feel so I guess that leaves them with their ego], or even have hellish state of a realm that they live in [total control of their own species, constant wars etc]) with our government so they can ship off anyone they like to implant, experiment them or whatshit they do to their abductees no thanks to our government (I'm mainly looking at you America) in exchange for weapons, technology or whatshit.

My point is, every beings knows that they must not interrupt with the chains of life. I learned many times that there are ways for calling being or asking for help. If you allow beings (malevolent or benevolent) to enter you're life, then that's when they're going to take action. It's usually the benevolent beings respecting the universal law. But as I said, malevolent beings don't give a rat's ass about any kinds of laws so they can invade you against your will. Now that is the time to ask for any benevolent being to ask for help. It doesn't really matter (for me) how you call for benevolent beings to help you. More than once, there's this ghost haunting my dreams (long story. I believe that this ghost goes to my dreams because- long story) and every time, I would go lucid and suddenly remember to ask for help. Sometimes I would pray for God to help me (and I would wake up), sometimes I would go lucid and think, "God help me." What I really owe my thanks and gratitude to is my guardian angel. I asked for help because I was a wreck when I was a young teen and almost literally cry to sleep so I asked for a friend. One who would understand me, has experienced similar stuff that I did- oh boy have I never thought it would be my GA! (I love her/him ::LOL::) If you ask me, I think asking for help to your guardian angel is the best option as they are always there, waiting and wanting to help. But since they respect the universal law, YOU must INVITE (ask) them to HELP you (please be specific) so they can help you! They will never do anything unless you ask them to. (I hope I don't sound religious, but honestly I have no religion. My beliefs differs from the rest but yes, I believe in a God).

It's all interconnected.

There are a little over 2 billion Christians, almost 2 billion Muslims, and a few million Jews. That makes up about half of the total human population.

Do you see the way they treat each other? Do you see the way they treat harmless subcultures like gay people?

How do you think they would respond to discovering that integral aspects of their belief systems can be explained by time travel?

When truth is realized, all hell breaks loose for the very reasons you cite.

'Jesus' did say that everything will be revealed one day. (hee-hee)

This is another reason why human cannot advance further than this as a species. Again, it is our own opinions and our judgement to others that we inflict upon. Religions (unless they make it flexible to accept something they cannot) limit us. Let's make the bible and history as an example. Before, everyone thought that the Earth was flat or that the sun revolved around the world. Now imagine someone who just discovered that the Earth is round and not flat, and that Earth revolves around the sun and not the other way around. How would people react? What would they do? You know there really was this dude (whose name I keep forgetting) who was ordered to be killed by the Church because this dude said that the Earth revolved around the sun and not the other way around (correct me if I got the dude's info wrong). I even read in some book a long time ago that the Church dismissed any ideas of creatures such as dinosaurs existing long ago because the bible clearly states that Adam and Eve were the first humans on Earth and also named all the animals. So the Church and the scientists (who were few at that time) constantly argued in court about the existence of dinosaurs and showing the evidences of the dinosaur fossils.

Now imagine how many would react when they're shown the real truth. There is still so much than we as a species can do. Wars will kill us before we can advance further because of our ignorance, judgments and opinions of others. I think we can colonize a planet after planet if we unite as a species. But no. We are divided. Very very divided. We will kill each other because of our ignorance.

Miscellaneous

I forgot to add that we are ignorant to put money above life. We even pay to live in our own planet. Existence is temporary. We must accept our existence and others. As we should to life.

10265359_10202076218947403_6000981372590957466_o.jpg

Think more than simple human. :)

A lot do not know what human means. If you search it up, it only defines human from history. I think it's also sad that we don't know how to define our species.

A human is not a being. It is a name of a shape or form in which the being exists.

So please, do not call anyone or yourselves a human being. Our physical bodies are a temporary state of existence. Our soul is the driver of the car. To call yuorself a human "being" is like saying that a car can move by itself when there is no driver. A car (body) cannot move without the driver (soul).

Last edited:

AAA

It's all interconnected. ... ... ... (hee-hee)

This is another reason why human cannot advance further than this as a species. Again, it is our own opinions and our judgement to others that we inflict upon. Religions (unless they make it flexible to accept something they cannot) limit us. Let's make the bible and history as an example. Before, everyone thought that the Earth was flat or that the sun revolved around the world. Now imagine someone who just discovered that the Earth is round and not flat, and that Earth revolves around the sun and not the other way around. How would people react? What would they do? You know there really was this dude (whose name I keep forgetting) who was ordered to be killed by the Church because this dude said that the Earth revolved around the sun and not the other way around (correct me if I got the dude's info wrong). I even read in some book a long time ago that the Church dismissed any ideas of creatures such as dinosaurs existing long ago because the bible clearly states that Adam and Eve were the first humans on Earth and also named all the animals. So the Church and the scientists (who were few at that time) constantly argued in court about the existence of dinosaurs and showing the evidences of the dinosaur fossils.

Now imagine how many would react when they're shown the real truth. There is still so much than we as a species can do. Wars will kill us before we can advance further because of our ignorance, judgments and opinions of others. I think we can colonize a planet after planet if we unite as a species. But no. We are divided. Very very divided. We will kill each other because of our ignorance.

Our whole system of managing our planet, our whole reality, is based on a series of false premises and exploitation of human nature, ultimately resulting in enslavement and conflict, retarded progress. We are ignorant, out of balance, and off course.

I don't see the necessary substantial change happening without major conflict or catastrophe. A void must first be created, then refilled with a correct set of premises, values, principles, and guidelines.

Miscellaneous

It's all interconnected. ... ... ... (hee-hee)

Our whole system of managing our planet, our whole reality, is based on a series of false premises and exploitation of human nature, ultimately resulting in enslavement and conflict, retarded progress. We are ignorant, out of balance, and off course.

I don't see the necessary substantial change happening without major conflict or catastrophe. A void must first be created, then refilled with a correct set of premises, values, principles, and guidelines.
I agree. Nothing can be done without fighting back. We can't always play nice to each other and suspect any results. The world is too stubborn for that.

And I am so sorry if I went full OT in this thread :oops:

A void must first be created, then refilled with a correct set of premises, values, principles, and guidelines.
Indeed.
When the white powder to ceases, doth it cause the amber rays come forth? Does the soft glow emerge from nature's life, or it's death? When is the question, not how. On schedule surely, but does the rhythm of history march in time with our visitors' arrivals?