2015 predictions

HDRKID

Just got off the phone with Steven Gibbs right now. BTW, he has a new telephone number and it is 785-231-8891 so do not use the old one. It does not work any more. He did wish me a happy new year. He predicts that Radio Shack goes bankrupt next year. Also, there is a 2017 bankruptcy for sears. I did predict in 2005 that radio shack went bankrupt this decade so I have until Dec 31 2019, and they will go under baring that a miracle occurs. That store is so empty any more. Steven Gibbs gets HDR parts from digikey and radio shack is but a distant memory.

hdr_dec26.jpg

arvin

Im so very interested in using HDR I hope I can experience that too someday.
Seems that HDR is much more legit than binaural beats.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I do believe the HDR is more likely to have you experience something than binaural beats.

We've been arguing about Radio Shack for almost a decade now. That's an old one.

Sears will have to adapt if they want to survive.

TnWatchdog

I predict that we will experience a major change in 2015. Manmade or natural...something is bound to happen. There are too many pieces of the puzzle that are falling into place. Any of them happening would knock out the grid, bringing on martial law, and make us wish it was 2014. Earthquakes, Yellowstone, solar CMT, nuclear...take your pick. One thing I can predict with certainty is that Harte will remain 'seriously likeable' in 2015.

hoaxhunter

Anyone following a company's instability is less of a prediction and more of a sure thing. It has to be off the wall to be a good prediction. I predict in October of 2015 something will happen that cancels Halloween in some major cities. This prediction is inspired from Back to the Future part II, Marty is walking around Hill Valley on October 21st 2015 and there isn't a single Halloween decoration anywhere which is clearly a plot hole, as far as I know I'm the fist to notice this plot hole.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Anyone following a company's instability is less of a prediction and more of a sure thing. It has to be off the wall to be a good prediction. I predict in October of 2015 something will happen that cancels Halloween in some major cities. This prediction is inspired from Back to the Future part II, Marty is walking around Hill Valley on October 21st 2015 and there isn't a single Halloween decoration anywhere which is clearly a plot hole, as far as I know I'm the fist to notice this plot hole.
Very interesting prediction! I've noticed the lack of Halloween decorations in the movie as well, but never gave it much thought....

HDRKID

Let us see if Steven Gibbs scores another direct hit with sears. OK, as for the radio shack prediction, he was right on the money. Hey, no one got a perfect score. Still, he does have amazing accuracy. :D

asseenonhdrp.gif