2016, still no machine : yet, i know how to make one????

Tron1

i'm sober have been for five year's sir, I'm only stating fact if you are new and don't know what to do and make a fool of your self your going to get debunked here. I've been on this site since it began practically. You have no idea what you are getting into. If I were you I would turn around and walk the other way. If your not ready to see the world for what it really is take my advice. I've seen more and done more than most. And so hasn't DR Z, he know's what he is doing. Now leave it alone. That's it, I'm going no further with this conversation.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Thanks Barry for the support and jacin as well, all you guys your confidence in me cheer me right up, my only issue for now, is securing a new job that wont drain me as much and will allow me to spend some time to this pursue, but like all fact of reality this ( $$$) is a constant issue, for now tomorrow ( sept 15 ) i plan to go to a job convention to see if my gouvernement can help me get certification for the job i am reknown for and score a better job , there are paying job , but they consumme your life and drain the will right out of you, like my last job, the one i have right now is hell for me as im only a drone of service wich i hate, it does pay well, but i wish to do more, lets see tomorrow and how things will go

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
i capture this on a site, this is if im not wrong a magnetic rotating field
Fig4.gif