2016: the constitution will be amended

outspoken

Just as Titor predicted in 2016 the constitution will be amended

Martin Armstrong Warns Of 2016 Constitutional Convention | Zero Hedge

A very interesting political development has taken place, but you can bet the Democrats will fight tooth-and-nail to prevent it. This week the state legislature of Michigan became the 34th state to demand a “Constitutional Convention” in the United States. Pursuant to Article 5 of the US Constitution, if 2/3rds of the states call for such a convention, (meaning 34 states) it MUST take place. We will see if this is actually honored. At the very least, there is no time requirement so this could be dragged out for years.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You are completely wrong. Go read the John Titor story.

walt willis

There may be a glitch in predicting the future because it seems like every time a person returns to their past the time line changes some.
There may be a delay in events or there could be no event that was predicted.
Got to ask yourself just how many changes are taking place by other time travelers out there.

walt willis

Not exactly as I see the issue of what a timeline is in relation to another dimension.
It will be hard to explain my understanding of time and space, but I start with the carousel.
The carousel is our space and time as we think dose not exist. We perceive that there are changes taking place, but
in reality it is just the people moving around on the ride.
Some of the life forms are able to jump off the ride and re-enter at a different location, and we perceive that other location as
another period in another timeline or just another time in space.
The matter of an alternate dimensional frequency shift has more to do with mater occupying the same space at the same time.
This is also just one more theory to keep thinking people awake at night.
Pleasant dreams...
So many theories and so little time... Keep thinking! We need more people that think about such things so maybe someday we'll have the answers.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

This is still possible, even if one believes Titor is real. The entire country and planet will not be obliterated .

Besides, Titor said, and I quote:

"The Constitution was changed after the war. We have 5 presidents that are voted in and out on different term periods. The vice president is the president of the senate and they are voted separately."

and

"If I could bring some material thing back to your time from 2036, it would be a copy of the new US Constitution."

and

"Many people blamed the government organization for the war and the last Constitutional Congress was held in 2020 to officially scrap the Constitution and start over. Fortunately, this exercise in anger pointed out how hard it was to come up with anything better. It was decided the document wasn’t at fault. As a result, there have been a few small changes to the Constitution and the executive branch but you would easily recognize it."

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

This is still possible, even if one believes Titor is real. The entire country and planet will not be obliterated .

Besides, Titor said, and I quote:

"The Constitution was changed after the war. We have 5 presidents that are voted in and out on different term periods. The vice president is the president of the senate and they are voted separately."

and

"If I could bring some material thing back to your time from 2036, it would be a copy of the new US Constitution."

and

"Many people blamed the government organization for the war and the last Constitutional Congress was held in 2020 to officially scrap the Constitution and start over. Fortunately, this exercise in anger pointed out how hard it was to come up with anything better. It was decided the document wasn’t at fault. As a result, there have been a few small changes to the Constitution and the executive branch but you would easily recognize it."

This was Titor's history. He came from another universe. This is not even possible in our universe. The possibility was used up in Titor's universe. He did not have the ability to know or travel into our future reality. No coordinates. Of course people that have not read the story don't know this. And then Outspoken is using the story to promote his terrorist agenda. I don't have any sympathy for terrorists.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No coordinates.

Huh? You know this how?

And then Outspoken is using the story to promote his terrorist agenda. I don't have any sympathy for terrorists.

Outspoken is a terrorist?

Yes, Outspoken is just like a guy yelling fire in a movie theater. People get killed that way. And what he is doing is illegal. So I suppose the CIA will be knocking on his door sometime soon.

If you read the story you would know that Titor only has the ability to travel back to the point of origin where he enterted into the time stream. He has no way to determine which of the alternate paths in time our path will be. But it is apparent that none of our history has unfolded as it did in Titor's history. We are in a completely different timeline path.