2020-2021

conscious9

Everything still applies to this timeline, don't worry, this one is good, I was just talking about dream recall theory that does not apply here, this timeline and reality still seem quite positive and the things I've mentioned in the past are good. There are going to be great moves within government in laws for men pretty soon as well as social changes that make education better in the USA. I've kept up with the technology companies I talked about in the past and they are on course. The virtual reality stuff is coming very hard by November.
Thanks man. I appreciate it. It's just I have dealt with a lifetime of abuse due to a parent with Narcissistic Personality Disorder verging on schizophrenia, coupled with poverty consciousness and physical health issues. I am on the verge of a breakthrough with a business my dad has going, though, and I also know what steps to take to heal myself when I can afford it.

But yeah, all the negativity that is surfacing with the political world definitely has me afraid regardining the position I'm currently in. And I have wanted to form a band my entire life, and I have music ideas in my head that no one else is doing, so the subject of music means everything to me.

You mind if I private message you my Skype? I know you are really busy, but you seem to be the only legit guy here, and it'd be nice to keep in contact and see if that leads to anywhere.

conscious9

Is there anything bad happening soon will there be a purge like trump said?
He said people are going to regard Trump as one of the best presidents, and people will love him so much, they will wish they could re-elect him a third time. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I definitely am done with all the gloom and doom crap people are projecting these days.

rd42

an attack on a few northern states close to Canadian border force a crapload of people driving and moving south to Mexico. Somehow this is tied with financial matters and right before shit hits the fan rich people at the top start making big moves that most of the American population do not catch on to right away. At the same time the US police state is enacted and there is also a huge scare of a serious virus going around that makes huge pimples on your whole body. There are town and cities turned into ghost town within days.
What happened to the positive timeline predictions? Pop music becoming universal, video games, medical revolution, people living to 250 years, peace, etc.? Come on, man, as a musician, you got my hopes up. Now what?

Pop music is universal...also how is pop music being universal a positive thing (or negative thing)?

conscious9

an attack on a few northern states close to Canadian border force a crapload of people driving and moving south to Mexico. Somehow this is tied with financial matters and right before shit hits the fan rich people at the top start making big moves that most of the American population do not catch on to right away. At the same time the US police state is enacted and there is also a huge scare of a serious virus going around that makes huge pimples on your whole body. There are town and cities turned into ghost town within days.
What happened to the positive timeline predictions? Pop music becoming universal, video games, medical revolution, people living to 250 years, peace, etc.? Come on, man, as a musician, you got my hopes up. Now what?

Pop music is universal...also how is pop music being universal a positive thing (or negative thing)?
Well, when you're talking to a musician ... lol. Pop music as we know it today is garbage. I took the words "pop music" as what it used to mean back in the 60's. What these days people call "classic rock" and such. Not manufactured garbage which has no lasting value. That's not really universal or making any real changes in society. lol It's part of why American culture is regarded as dead these days. Anyway, I don't really hang around this site anymore. Too much to do. Peace man.

Last edited:

Tron1

Chocomil ihave had several dreams like you have had they are called temporal after effects from the hdr if you use you one.

Risata

Not bad! I am looking to find anyone who may have 'predicted' current events, as crazy as they are, and with your 'police state' and 'scare of serious virus'-you did pretty good, even tho some details are different. Towns and cities as ghost towns could be the quarantines.

Anubis Key

Not bad! I am looking to find anyone who may have 'predicted' current events, as crazy as they are, ...

Certain numbers have always come up in my life. I came to see them not as predictors of specific events, but only that I am on my destined path. My destined path includes being able to see where others cannot, sometimes decades ahead. But it is not just in my mind. At any given point on the timeline, future events and ways of being are also reflected in my current behavior and lifestyle. In other words, where I am today is where the rest of society will be in the future. In this very abstract sense, I am therefore also a time traveler. Yet, I do not consider myself a prophet or visionary in any classic sense. But let me not stray.

In 2019 I received a message. The circumstances under which I became the recipient of this message were unique. I was pushed or compelled to go down a particular path, not seemingly in accordance with my own will, that placed me in those circumstances. It felt almost like a strong, guiding hand on my shoulder that turned me in a position such that I would receive this particular message. I should add that many others also received this message. But I am unique in being able to decode it because I have always possessed the private key. And in this message, what heretofore had been 'friendly' numbers had changed. Instead the message contained 6-6-6.

This caused me to pay attention, for 6-6-6 had never before been presented to me in a numeric message. I am not an Apocalyptic Christian. So I do not wish for what follows to be confused with Revelations in the Bible. For me it is more accurate to see 6-6-6 only in the abstract sense that it has become a part of the collective consciousness and has become a symbol of ill tidings. And it is the collective consciousness that I am tapped into.

Now 2019 ended well. I was baffled. What could it mean? Was it all a just a coincidence? But something told me to keep paying attention. For the numbers had always been significant in the past. And 2020 - with its symmetry and compelling suggestions of vision, clarity and focus - was right around the corner. The question therefore became what in 2020 will bring 6-6-6 into clear focus.

Honestly, I am not sure. As I have implied, I have never been in the prediction market. I only see what I see and it is what others do not. And in retrospect, my vision has always been an accurate forecaster. But only in terms of patterns and trends, not in terms of specific events. I have also learned to keep my vision of these patterns and trends to myself, daring only to speak of them in retrospect.

But now we are in 2020 and can take a look around. What has occurred has occurred and cannot be dismissed as merely the visions of a mad man. And what has occurred so far in 2020 is clearly significant in historical terms. So here is my take on 6-6-6.

The first (6) represented the coronavirus and the resulting economic fallout along with the significant, likely permanent and global changes in social behavior. The full story of the economic fallout has yet to be told. Entire industries may never fully recover and tens of millions may continue to remain unemployed. The consequences could be dire on an economic, social and political scale and lead to mass unrest.

The second (6) represented the recent social and political upheaval caused by images of police brutality on a foundation of continued economic and racial disparities. The result was rioting, burning, looting and an ostensibly secessionist movement in a certain city. Along with the current embrace of mass ignorance in the form of destroying historical monuments and works of art, these events are certainly worthy of the second (6), if only in terms of their social significance and apart from any political bias.

So if there is something to my interpretation, the message I received regarding 6-6-6 in 2019 is indeed coming into clarity and focus in 2020. Two physical outcomes consistent with the symbolic meaning of 6-6-6 in the collective consciousness (not Revelations) have already been revealed.

That leaves the third and remaining (6). In my view, no event significant enough has yet occurred to warrant an association with this last (6). But 2020 is only half over. Six (?) long months are left to go. As I have already stated, I am not, nor will I ever be, in the prediction market in terms of specific outcomes. I only see patterns and trends long before others see them. I do not know what will happen. I only seem to know that something will happen that will fit a particular pattern or trend. So far this is coming true again.

But others are in the prediction market. So what's it going to be?

GBBrawler

Maybe it's related to Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death this date, & the massive upheaval that will occur over President Trump appointing her replacement & the uber nasty appointment process for that selection that will follow in the U.S. Senate before his term ends.