2026 aliens show up.

stardude

If I did come from the future then aliens should invade in the year 2026. Nothing that I or any of the others that went back did should have effected them in flight, though everything else has already changed fairly drastically from what I remember so that is all I will venture.

C_jami

If I did come from the future then aliens should invade in the year 2026. Nothing that I or any of the others that went back did should have effected them in flight, though everything else has already changed fairly drastically from what I remember so that is all I will venture.
That's long time ..

stardude

That's long time ..

13 years isn't too long, and it was closer to 20 years when I first remembered this.

I know I wasn't the only one who went back. From what I gather we were deposited in different timelines/world lines and I don't know if anyone else is in this one.
It also doesn't help that we didn't keep our bodies so we have no proof.
The government research facility should still exist at the present time but I don't remember the exact location and I would never be allowed near it even if I did know.