250,000 USD

mistertimes

this is what I will give to anyone who gets me to physically time travel.

I tried everything on this forum, I tried to bring groups together to work on it, I tried to go more than just talk on a forum, I tried to really encourage more than just discussion; Therefor I am willing to actually reward 250,000 USD to anyone who physically prove to me time travel is possible.

There are no conditions, I do not have to get back to this timeline and/or dimension so it saves you the effort of getting me back.

do it and you have 250,000 USD.

Anyone who is interested, If you are serious, contact me.

Chrisy

@mistertimes a X Price of sufficient amount would stimulate some research. But one is left thinking if a group of people developed a time machine they would instantly able to make a shed load of money via the stock market. But you have the right idea, if groups of interested parties came together to develop such technology. Than it's more likely to occur. Unless somebody has already developed it.

mistertimes

My offer stands still.

250,000 USD, will be awarded as a present thus you wont have to pay a dime in taxes.

If you want more we can discuss it. I will not go over 999,999 USD.

This is a serious offer for serious people.

Chrisy

My offer stands still.

250,000 USD, will be awarded as a present thus you wont have to pay a dime in taxes.

If you want more we can discuss it. I will not go over 999,999 USD.

This is a serious offer for serious people.

Well I may be able to put you on to somebody, but I noticed your age I don't know if you would be up to the challenge as it's quite physical. Also where in the world are you? Also you would not have to give a penny.

mistertimes

Do you really think anyone on the internet gives his/her real age? particularly after Barack Obama abuse of power era.... Lol

Contact me, and you will be compensated. You don't have to do anything for free. Free doesn't get you anything in 2017, I'm a man of my word.

mistertimes

260,000 USD

Cash.

And Don't worry, all will be under 'once in a lifetime gift'.

Anyone can award up to 999,999 USD (Total sum) under the law to anyone/s he wants, as a gift, without the need to pay a dime in tax by the giver or receiver.

Offer still standing.

260,000 Cash.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Don't worry. I'll invent a time machine then come back and help you out for free. That's if temporal divergence still has the event where you post this or this website exists altogether. Sorry that it won't happen in this universe. Hehe... Damn you, many-world interpretation.