250,000 USD

Tron1

i'm not ignoring you it's just i didin't believe you. We need parts so i will just upgrade the hdr with the proper equipment and send it to dr z for approval and will give it you how's that sound?

Tron1

So people stopped with this I assume. Mr Mattis your not as well thought as you once were. I win, I win again. Always will I have trust built from mod's and bloggers as you call them by there user name. I appreciate you trying to red flag me but it doesn't work like that. Those codes are pure and one day you will figure it out. I got those from Morey Haber John Titor. Everyone knows about them even the mods. I am well liked. Not trying to to be pompous never have been. I know who you are and yes your buddy will no longer be the president. He's a nuisance to the united states. An Eye sore, and Ear sore. Filthy. You will never know the truth even if it hit you on the head. Cause your blinded by it. Not a good fit for this site.

Tron1

it's about time you people shut up about large amounts of dough. You don't need it only only if you hit the lottery.