250,000 USD

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
If you want some true honest advice. Work every moment for the rest of your life. Show the universe you deserve time travel first but most of all, show yourself that you do. Build your machine or whatnot. Free this dull humanity from the closed fists of time.

9th Wave

See the thing with physical time-travel is, once you actually successfully accomplish it, there will be no guarantee that you will come back to the same exact paradox or dimensional time frame...
Therefor of, you could be stuck in an alter state of time other than the one we currently live in...
So money would be irrelevant & even if you could successfully come back to this specific time without altering it, there would be no telling if it's the previous timeline or an alternate one of your self.

mistertimes

ok and? I know all of this.
I am fully aware of the risks, I am fully aware of the infinite options, I am in top shape and able to go through anything the team will direct me to do.
Money doesn't go to me but to the team/person who sends me.
I don't look to come back. I look to successfully achieve physical time travel.

And no I am not talking about the movie flatliners from the 90s although that team was damn good. I am talking real PHYSICAL dimensional time travel

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Unless you have some quite important connections, I doubt you'll be able to achieve this goal anytime soon unless you worked with people to develop time travel or did it on your own. You could also try getting into these projects by slipping into the Air Force or NASA and working for them. I'm pretty sure that's the most reasonable place to look first. Hehe... You may even be able to pull an Edward Snowden on them if you can escape swiftly enough. You may even become a test subject for them. I just think that we shouldn't look to the public on this. If we're so big into time travel, then how would you think someone important who has a lot of money isn't? If you want to do this, you should first have a good idea of where to look. It won't always come to you as a paid service of $250,000 - $999,999.

Romeo Anderson

this is what I will give to anyone who gets me to physically time travel.

I tried everything on this forum, I tried to bring groups together to work on it, I tried to go more than just talk on a forum, I tried to really encourage more than just discussion; Therefor I am willing to actually reward 250,000 USD to anyone who physically prove to me time travel is possible.

There are no conditions, I do not have to get back to this timeline and/or dimension so it saves you the effort of getting me back.

do it and you have 250,000 USD.

Anyone who is interested, If you are serious, contact me.
I don't think there are a time traveler on this website.
Time travelers must be busy, however I don't think they need money.

mistertimes

Everyone needs money.
Everything evolves around money in the materialistic universe of humans 2017.
If someone wants to do it for free be my guest but I offer solid amount even for a team to try to send me as the test subject.

I also want it privately done not through NASA or military industrial black projects although I wont refuse to be test subject for those agencies either weather located in Europe or in USA or in ASIA, it's just that I will be very limited to personal input with them but I will take it too if this the only option.

Have no doubt they read this site, have zero doubt about it.. they read this site and they can very easily look into IP's and I purposely do not hide IP because I'm very serious in being test subject for the right team.

Remnant

I tried everything on this forum, I tried to bring groups together to work on it, I tried to go more than just talk on a forum, I tried to really encourage more than just discussion; Therefor I am willing to actually reward 250,000 USD to anyone who physically prove to me time travel is possible.

There are no conditions, I do not have to get back to this timeline and/or dimension so it saves you the effort of getting me back.

I cannot make any promises, but I may be able to work something out.

The payment will not be necessary. However I see you are quite adamant about it so I suppose I would have to take it.

Kaheldar

I cannot make any promises, but I may be able to work something out.

The payment will not be necessary.
I would like to go back also......