250,000 USD

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I can’t believe the number of time travel wannabes that have a death wish. It took the United States as well as Russia and other countries years to achieve early and crude time travel techniques. Billions of dollars were spent on research and thousands of stupid wannabes volunteered to time travel. Nearly all of them died and never made it back to their original jump point.

I’m aware of two or three people that died in the past because they were killed by animals or the environment or the hostile inhabitants. Others were lost in the past and had to endure many reincarnations to get back to present time, why because the connection the governments had to the past somehow became disconnected and the individuals were not retrievable ever again. Many of these current time travel wannabes are the individuals that may have been lost in past time or suffer from delusions that time travel is much like getting on an airplane, sitting there and in a few hours reached the destination of their choice. This is not how time travel works at this time and space in history.

I remember a story back in the 1950s when IBM was trying to refine teleportation which is a key element to real time travel. Teleportation needs to be perfected before you can go to the next step which is teleporting through time and space. The issues that IBM had were as follows: They had developed the electron equipment to teleport objects across the room. But the problem was it would mirror image the items teleported. Their experimentation used good-quality China plates with designs and manufacturer’s information on the bottom of the plate. For a couple years they could not teleport plates that would not mirror-image itself. They even tried small animals in which turned out to be a disaster, when it ended up at the receiving portal the animal mirror imaged and the guts and blood was on the outside and inside was the fur.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

mistertimes

oppie lol your posts are awesome... I love them and I truly like you a lot but death is simply passing on.. the conscious never dies... I am ready to pass on if that what happens on the way.

DEATH is unknown for humans. You don't know what happens when humans pass on.. and no its not like a machine that stops working.. I'm sure this at least we agree upon.. the body may stop working but the soul goes on.. then again its not the subject here.

I want and ready.. I know what the government/s invested into it, it doesn't matter.. I want to get there .. I don't need to back to my original starting point... I have no need to be back to the point I started.. I am perfectly ok with being lost in time.. preferably past but I will let destiny determine this.

mistertimes

opmmur is one awesome poster and his posts are real deal.. real good shit
but I don't mind to go through anything.. even if I get back 1970s 1980s 2012.. and it looks completely different without anyone I know.. still I wont care. I want to prove a point to my species.. I don't need someone to come in 2075 and do it can be done in 2025 and was done before in the 20th century too

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I’m happy to know that you partially understand the risk of physical time travel. In the event, you may contact with a real person that has a real Time Machine I really wish you the best. At least you have an understanding of the issues that you could run into by undertaking this adventure. The first question really need to ask is how many times that person has been successful with previous time travels. And ask for some kind of proof of their successes and don’t go on their word only. Peace be with you my friend; I really truly wish you the best.

Professor Opmmur

9th Wave

I do and that's what matters.
Not only serious but EXTREMLY serious and with the means and physical ability needed.

Will you be providing security for the person developing a time machine for you? You may have to be willing to kill to protect your interest.
I agree, I don't think he is fully thinking thris through & even if he is serious, it sounds like a "Set-Up" if you ask me

mistertimes

I do and that's what matters.
Not only serious but EXTREMLY serious and with the means and physical ability needed.

Will you be providing security for the person developing a time machine for you? You may have to be willing to kill to protect your interest.
I agree, I don't think he is fully thinking thris through & even if he is serious, it sounds like a "Set-Up" if you ask me

I have...trust me for many earthly years I have, but someone/s need to do it for this is how histories and bibles have been written.
evolvement of the species come with a risk... everything worthwhile comes with a risk... and yes sometimes you lose the battle but eventually if persistent enough...win the war

Arnold is right, on this type sites there are individuals from within the government and even much higher than government under security clearance much higher than a president but still I know for a fact based on my observation of the last century and this one that they are letting civilians adapt to the truth.. slowly and safely they letting humanity evolve.

I just intend to be one of the pioneers of my timeline...and yes it has been done before in my timeline but I consider this pioneering in my personal universe...as simple as that.

No "set-up"
evolvement!