250,000 USD

Himalayan Hermit

Wow, I have been watching this thread until now and I think we've got a little fire going. I won't even open my mind on Time Travel itself when we have knowledgeable folks like Professor Opmmur, Einstein, Dr Z etc. Quite honestly, I don't want to judge you mistertimes on whether your offer is legit or if you're just having fun. If it's former, then I highly doubt you'll find anyone here, but remember that even if you did time travel, you will never be able to prove it to folks here in this timeline (unless you disappear in front of human eyes) nor in the timeline you reach at.

Anyways I wish you the best. The day you stop posting, we will assume you've either been kidnapped by the government, ended your little game-thread, or much better - reached another world through time travel. Pls accept my best wishes :)

BTW - how about trying to contact Steven Gibbs or HDRKid? As far as I know, Gibbs has always said that he's not making HDRs for money, but 250K is a decent sum (cost of about 695 HDR units). Just a thought (not sure if you have heard of or believe/disbelieve in Gibbs and his HDR units).

Peace

mistertimes

I have no problem to get gibbs and hdr kid on this team too.

I will be signing official contract that I know the risks involved and if I pass on its on me and I'm fully responsible.. after all I am fully grown adult in my 40s

I am willing to build big team of minds from this site to get it done or at least trying to get it done and put the best effort into it.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I do not want to put anyone down, that has a belief system that an HDR is the only answer. If you were to research, who is doing what, when it comes to real physical time travel, would need to take a strong look at the larger governments of the world. And how they’ve accomplished it even though an estimated 4,000 to 6,000 people were lost with all the governments doing legitimate real physical time travel research. I am not trying to be pessimistic or trying to talk anyone out of of time traveling. My posts was only to bring the attention to how dangerous time travel has been over the last 75 years. Any wannabe a time traveler needs to go into this subject with their eyes open and asking a lot of questions.

Professor Opmmur

TimeFlipper

I do not want to put anyone down, that has a belief system that an HDR is the only answer. If you were to research, who is doing what, when it comes to real physical time travel, would need to take a strong look at the larger governments of the world. And how they’ve accomplished it even though an estimated 4,000 to 6,000 people were lost with all the governments doing legitimate real physical time travel research. I am not trying to be pessimistic or trying to talk anyone out of of time traveling. My posts was only to bring the attention to how dangerous time travel has been over the last 75 years. Any wannabe a time traveler needs to go into this subject with their eyes open and asking a lot of questions.

Professor Opmmur
Excellent posting Prof..
Iam certain that like me you will recall the many cases at Montauk where people were "lost in time" due to the instability of the time tunnels that Duncan Cameron was helping to create...Many of those 6000 people were army personnel who were teleported along with their equipment, allegedly to Mars, the remainder being the ill fated "Montauk Boys" :(..

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Yes, I know all about the lost people in the 1960's, 1970's, 1980's, and 1990's and the early years. Mars was the Teleportation Project for years like star-gate. And others were the Montauk Projects and other nu-named time travel programs. Back in the mid 1960's and 1970's was when high numbers of people were lost due to teleportation and time travel programs which was not working very well and not stability from one jump to the next.

Last edited: