250,000 USD

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Yes, I know all about the lost people in the 1960's, 1970's, 1980's, and 1990's and the early years. Mars was the Teleportation Project for years like star-gate. And others were the Montauk Projects and other nu-named time travel programs. Back in the mid 1960's and 1970's was when high numbers of people were lost due to teleportation and time travel programs which was not working very well and not stability from one jump to the next.

The main adjective that led into projects like Star-Gate & the "Mar's travels" astray, were thee insignificant amount of data to correlate the distance between the logistical values in quantum physics & it's momentum to travel throughout the atomic mass in space's mass.
As to whether or not, the military personal would ever in fact 'pin-point' into a location at the light-velocity of space-travels gravitational-pull, it was indefinitely uncertain, therefor as will be your travel's if not properly done.
(Especially mars travels)

The real factor the government never explained within the travels on mars, were the energy-emulations occurring here with similar signature on mar's, that direct into space from certain anomalies through bend in mass & matter through space...
Occurring in certain places on earth; which can be best observed in places such as the "Bermuda-Triangle".
The mega-magnetic electrical properties surge in certain area's giving off certain frequency & range outburst's with positive/negativity constrictions.
(These were known to scientist's as loop anomalies), also one of the defining factor's for the mar's travels in the first place.

So there are indifferent values in "time-travel" as to physical travel itself, there is no guarantee you'll be able to come back.
Not all time travel is exact as you would have to know it, some of the early project's, jet pilots would end up 30 mins in the future but 50 miles ahead.
There was no telling where you would end up unless knowing the precise location in which the "Bodies physicality" will obtain actual'Time-loss'.
To travel in space, is to travel in time.

Your right on, my friend

mistertimes

mistertimes

Could you give us some info on your background? It might benefit your cause if we all knew a bit more about you.

what do you want to know? where I went to school? my first girlfriend? lol
I'm a pilot, in my 40's, very good physical shape, sharp, I think outside the box, I like science but do not consider it taboo, I believe in multiverse with infinite possibilities all occurring simultaneously and you are simply stuck in one of them

Kaheldar

So I have enjoyed reading all of the responses on this thread. But I have a few questions, I am not as knowledgeable as most of you on this subject but want to learn as much as I can.

First question if you are not going to be able to go back on your timeline then why go back?
It seams to me that you would just be taking a chance to change your alternate self's future. And they may have taken an opposite path from yours. Maybe they married the girl that you should have but didn't. Or taken that promotion that made them rich. I don't think it would be right to change their future just to go back.

Question two why do you think it would be a one way trip or death?

If I am way off base on this please let me know as I said I am wanting to learn as much as I can about this subject. Sorry if my questions are ignorant or irrelevant.

Thanks for any feedback and I am willing to help out however I can. And willing to be a test subject to going back.

Last edited:

9th Wave

So I have enjoyed reading all of the responses on this thread. But I have a few questions, I am not as knowledgeable as most of you on this subject but want to learn as much as I can.

First question if you are not going to be able to go back on your timeline then why go back?
It seams to me that you would just be taking a chance to change your alternate self's future. And they may have taken an opposite path from yours. Maybe they married the girl that you should have but didn't. Or taken that promotion that made them rich. I don't think it would be right to change their future just to go back.

Question two why do you think it would be a one way trip or death?

If I am way off base on this please let me know as I said I am wanting to learn as much as I can about this subject. Sorry if my questions are ignorant or irrelevant.

Thanks for any feedback and I am willing to help out however I can. And willing to be a test subject to going back.
I think the very opposition itself is the displacement of which subject hes pertaining "time-travel" to be considered.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
So this thread ended with no result, i knew it was not gonna give any result and actually follow up as i was willing to, thank god now it summer time and i got a shit load of work on my hand with my own operation, wich make me quite happy

mistertimes

its not a hoax.

when you contact me you dont tell me you want 1. 2. 3.

its me who tell you what i want..

up until now i talk to one person here and she is the only one who seems to not look into making money but into creating a team.. she just doesn't think in money terms

another thing i noticed is that there are some same people under different accounts..

the messages i get is about people who have therapists.. about people calling themselves geniuses while saying everyone else thinks they are nuts..

i dont need bs i need real deal.. when i see this team being created.. and people who are willing to put few hundred dollars in meeting somewhere and creating a team.. when i will stop hearing about me needing to pay for hotels and transportations
without me even talking with the individual for 2 minutes.. then i will know you are serious.. I can give you a flow of 1000 dollars every few weeks for the rest of your life on this earth only for this mission.. this comes out to much more than 250000

if you think im some kid playing then be my guest but im probably one of the only ones here who could make it happen.. im just too smart to throw money out the window with out a team that actually meet.. and start building a plan.. something that will last..

then i can start the money flow

time travel can be done for 100 USD.. we all know this.. i have no problem to pay as much as it takes but not for fakes and not for idiots

you can tell im not some idiot.. very easy to read through my writings..

i need real deal team build up.. moment anyone here is ready for it and start getting things hands-on.. moment doc z moves from making videos that no one watches and actually moves to where he should move to.. for few months a year.. this is when things will be really moving

I also don't have to have doc z in particular.. anyone who is serious.. create a team.. I'm a leader I need a team I move things when I see a team

go watch the movie the goonies.. this is what team means.. I need a team!

Last edited: