3 weeks to go and....

Mudpuppy

3 weeks to go and....

Originally posted by Snow Fire Watches+Oct 10 2004, 12:23 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PyRo99@Oct 9 2004, 10:10 PM

In the words of our almighty Dick Cheney "If Kerry is elected, then there will be a terrorist attack".? I wonder in gods name how he knows that...

Now THAT is a really Good Question!

SFW
[snapback]11490[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Probably the same way the knew in advance that Reagan was going to get assassinated (almost). They knew who and what is going on out there. It's just a matter of letting them do their thing or putting a cap on it. If Kerry gets elected, they'll just let them (and help them) to do what they do best. Not that this is any news flash but who do you think trained them in the first place? Who armed them? Who helped them fight Russia and Iran for so many years. And now we wonder why they've turned on us? Wasn't it only just a matter of time....and didn't we already have plan B in place for when it happened? Now it's just a matter of control.

I'm not the definitive source...that's just my theory.

Angelface239

3 weeks to go and....

http://www.timetravelportal.com/ttlogs/Tit...%20BY%20ALL.htm

I haven't seen anything "major" in the news, and it's only 3 1/2 weeks left until the election. Anyone wanna bet nothing's gonna happen?
No not really. More instrested in knowing if Donald thrump is going to be running second term in the office as president is someonelse going to be taken over his postion as president inforcing and writing new laws that would either help support and help this country or do the complete opposite instead.