30 minutes back in time.

label

Hi everyone,

Long time since i wrote anything. It is partly due to my epic fail i did a while ago when all my ducks was running around like headless chickens. Anyhow i am back on track "or am i?" You tell me.

A while ago i was laying in bed and it was about 4:00 AM. Normally i am asleep but thanks to a donation of lively dogs my sleeping time has been tragic. Now normally the dogs will bark i will take my trusty spry-bottle filled with bottled water and just spray the dogs a few times. They dislike this intensely and will normally stop barking for a few hours.

Now a few days ago i woke up at 4:00 AM and went outside give the dogs a good helping of water and went back inside. Got back into my bed pondering if i would be a crappy human for re-donating the dogs. When they got to me they where in a horrible condition. Now they are all fat, clean and healthy.

But i digress...

Back to time-traveling... While pondering this and that... Trying to workout what the physical connection is between timelines i realized that it was getting late. Grabbed my phone and yes the time was 4:30 AM now that was a WOW moment. 30min in a blink of an eye...

i got comfy and tried to get back to sleep... Then i had a moment of clarity about "the subject i was thinking about" and when i grabbed my phone to Google something the time was 4:00 AM on the dot again. i checked my alarm clocks "have 2 of them" and yea it was back on 4:00 AM along with my phone.

Strange? You tell me... Could it be a dream? i don't think so but anything is possible i am not going to say it couldn't be one...

Anyhow thought i would share it

thank you for reading :)

bomblike

Cellphones get the time from your carrier services, maybe those servers had some kind of failure / bug / error and resync your phone with different timestamps

label

Well my friend and i spoke about his. She is a firm believer in astral projection and knowing what i know about the subject i have to keep an open mind. But more about this later...

First lets assume the phone had a bug. First of my phone doesn't auto update when it comes to time. Mine is manually configured because YES the auto time thing is an epic fail for the most part hence why i set my phone manually. BUT the phone itself might have been buggy. YES we do get frozen screens and yes android phones love to mess around. So i will not discredit that at all. And yes that will explain it.

Truth be told i cannot remember checking the time on my 2 alarm clocks "one digital the other analog" perfectly synchronized because it just irritate the HELL out of me if something isn't perfect. "The first time i checked for time but i did the second time"

As for the dogs, they will bark at ants they will bark for the sake of barking. Even if a abduction did take place and some alien nation wanted to harvest some farts "lets face it there isn't much brains for them to harvest" then that could be entirely possible. But no probe marks not scratches no cool X-file music or even enhanced abilities. After staring at my TV remote for hours i realized that it wasn't moving so i had to move to pick it up.

As for who let the dogs out... They are to fat to walk far so i am not to worried about them being out and about. Also they are to lazy to make any attempt at escaping. "Life is good here... they got food water and a place to sleep and a human servant to pick-up their waste...

So what of astral projection? That is a good question... What if the soul past from one moment to the previous moment in time? Think about it. Energy can move really fast... There is no physical limitation so it removes the restriction the body has. AND if the body exist in the past and in the future then surly the soul must be connected somehow... "just a thought"

But for now lets just say the phone was buggy until this event repeats itself. Simplest explanation is almost always right.

Thanks again for taking an interest