1. Dismiss Notice

31 Long-Forgotten Native American Medical Cures

Discussion in 'Radionics and Alternative Medicine' started by GoldenEagleFeather, Jul 27, 2015.

1. jcolanzi

jcolanzi Senior Member

A lot of things work that are illegal. Any type of cure would be considered practicing medicine without a license.

2. Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Senior Member

Yes, of course. Even if the discovery would greatly benefit a lot of the victims. What do you do to make sure the citizens don't find cures? Licence the medical field. :ROFLMAO:

I mean I know that there could (possibly) be evil people cruelly testing on animals/humans to look for cures (and that licence could be a pro in situations like that. Also, I'm pretty sure there are government-funded research that cruelly experiment on humans and animals anyway. Whatever they do behind the curtains is always so ironic and hypocritical :rolleyes:) but at the same time, I think it's a con and would be a waste for curious wanna-be researchers to discover cures. Also I think it's a way for governments to dismiss claims.

3. Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Senior Member

Also, thanks for the info. I'm gonna tell this to my benefactor. Not sure if he already knows about this though. Because he claims to have the cure for cancer (aside from gaining M.O.E.E from his sudden dream channeling years ago) and is planning to publish M.O.E.E soon. Not sure if he'll publish it along with the cure but I'll tell him anyway to be on the safe side. It never hurts to be cautious :cautious:

4. PaulaJedi

PaulaJedi Survivor Premium

I love coffee. I have 2 cups a day and I'm not supposed to due to a heart condition, but the medication they give me for the heart condition makes me tired so I have to drink the coffee. It's a catch 22. But I agree. I write better while drinking coffee.

5. jcolanzi

jcolanzi Senior Member

Paula,

Maybe you could use green coffee beans instead of regular coffee. Ask your doctor.

Here's rundown on what it does.

Energizer / Metabolsim Booster / Fat Burner

Main Uses: energizer, nervous system nourisher, fat burner, nervous system nourisher, sustainable energizer.

Green coffee beans are coffee beans that have not yet been roasted. The roasting process of coffee beans reduces amounts of the chemical chlorogenic acid. This acid is exactly what we want from coffee, and its a miraculous "anti-aging" chemical that has been known for it aid in fat digestion. Once the coffee is roasted, this chemical is mostly lost. Chlorogenic acid in green coffee is thought to have many health benefits for heart disease, diabetes and supports weight loss. This remarkable bean, also accelerates metabolism, which will naturally help with energy.

By supporting metabolism and energy levels, its also a remarkable nervous system tonic. Green Coffee tones the nervous system, and nerve passages by supporting proper flow of energy between neurons.

6. steven chiverton

steven chiverton Senior Member

theres another one called essiac its the maiden name of the nurse spelt backwards the same nurse who treated people very well using this cancer cure recipe called essiac and it comes from the objibwa indian tribe in 1922 and the recipe was offed to anyone who requested it from the Canadian herbalist association i wrote to them and got that recipe and passed it around to some health food stores here in western Australia, australia and i got the word back that if it works which the testimonies says it dose its illegal to give out , a local pharmacist who made a cure for baldness cream and was on tv here also made essiac and the federal police shut him down and he was threatened with a ten million doller fine i spoke to this pharmacists to. one of the main ingredients used in it is sheeps sorrel a noxious weed which grows on mount cosiosco i think here in Australia , this has oxalic acid in it which means some pole cant take this but the phamacist i think sad he uses wood sorrel to reduce the toxicity or effects of sheeps sorel to a certain degree

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017 at 11:34 AM
    TimeFlipper likes this.