4 Blood Moons

TnWatchdog

As I was bouncing around youtube I ran into this vid regarding four blood moons...starting 4-15-14. This was interesting to listen too as I wasn't aware of it happening this year. I like when science/religion come together.
What to you all think? It could be the prelude of the second coming, the great deception, or nothing at all.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Mhm. You know the last four blood moons occurred ten years ago. Actually four consecutive eclipses tend to happen once every 10-11 years (same period of time the sun has its solar cycle)

NASA - Periodicity of Lunar Eclipses

The moon taking a blood red hue during an eclipse is a common thing to happen. It happened last year during the eclipses we had. Did the world end? No. Its just a few crackpots out there reading between the lines in the bible and attempting to draw connections. Just like that Harold Camping guy who claimed the bible predicted the end of the world in 2011. Well its 2014 now and the world is still spinning.

What I find ironic in all this is, after searching for the Four Blood Moons Prophecy, it seems to have started up around January 2013, after the failed 2012 Mayan doomsday prediction. Probably just a few former 2012 doomsayers going onto the next crackpot theory of theirs. Its a continual process, when their prediction fails, they move onto to the next prediction. Just like Harold Camping, his prediction in May 2011 failed, so he moved his prediction ahead to October 2011. And it failed yet again.

Last edited:

HDRKID

God tells us what the last days will be like and it certainly sounds like now.

2 Timothy 3:1-3
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

TnWatchdog

God tells us what the last days will be like and it certainly sounds like now.

2 Timothy 3:1-3
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
It is amazing that someone today would describe society with these words...that were written so long ago.

Mark Pattinson

There will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars...Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near. It is rare that Scripture, science, and history align with each other, yet the last three series of Four Blood Moons have done exactly that. this event so remarkable is that it occured precisely a week before everyone on earth will see the first of FOUR dark red 'blood moons', an extraordinary event some Christians believe represents the End of Days and the second coming of Christ.
Thirteen Moon Calendar

Mark Pattinson

There will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars...Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near. It is rare that Scripture, science, and history align with each other, yet the last three series of Four Blood Moons have done exactly that. this event so remarkable is that it occured precisely a week before everyone on earth will see the first of FOUR dark red 'blood moons', an extraordinary event some Christians believe represents the End of Days and the second coming of Christ.
Thirteen Moon Calendar

TnWatchdog

Thirteen Moon Calendar
Many non-event signs have come and gone but sooner or later something, that may surprise many, could happen. An intetesting subject here...any thoughts out there on this one?

TnWatchdog

Check out the moon tonight. They say at 3:00 AM eastern time is when the moon will turn red for about an hour. I am going to see it for myself...how about you?