4 Blood Moons

Poison Pen

Everyone has an opinion...here are a couple of verses from the Bible that are interesting...

The Red Moon
Acts 2:20
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and magnificent day.

Revelation 6:12-14
When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale. The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Joel 2:31
The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes.

We are living in interesting times...no one knows exactly what is coming down but the time is near, so we will just need to see what happens. Scoffers will be abundant in the last days but we shouldn't overlook what had been written before we were even born.

All three of these verses are speaking of nothing more than a solar eclipse. Here are 9 more from the Bible:

9 Bible verses about Eclipses

Aside from these being in the Bible they are nothing new. The Bible writers had no knowledge of the universe above them and consequently were only writing what they observed. And one other tidbit is that not all lunar eclipses appear red.

Do Total Lunar Eclipses Qualify as Great Signs for Biblical Prophecy?

Basically what Blitz and Hagee have done is make a mountain out of a mole hill. There is no omnious doomsday scenario with the Blood Moon its a naturally occurring event in the solar system that has been observed for thousands of years.

TnWatchdog

I know this isn't the music thread but events come and go until the next one. Why not have a bonfire party and celebrate the blood moon...we could play this tune to get things going. Who is up for the challenge?

bluejay_1919

I know this isn't the music thread but events come and go until the next one. Why not have a bonfire party and celebrate the blood moon...we could play this tune to get things going. Who is up for the challenge?
Bahaha...are we all going to grow our hair out very long ( mine already is...it's the Indian in me) and twirl around the fire too?!! Gotta love 80's rock. .it's so cheesy[emoji38]

TnWatchdog

The Blood Moon happens this Sunday night. The news, I am watching, says that if you want to see the same display as Sunday night, you will have to wait until 2033.

( I had noted this happening on 9/29 on a previous post so I had my dates wrong...Get your brats on the grill and your beer on ice...be ready. lol)

Last edited: