4 Blood Moons

Poison Pen

phh you cant say that for sure, all naysayers like you will be wrong when it happens, just becareful scoffing this off as its nothing which it could be but it could be something appocalyptic

I tend to scoff at all these so called dooms day prophecies since they are all batting a big fat goose egg. And since the Blood Moon is a natural occurring astronomical event to me its not a dooms day event at all. Its an event that has been blown out of proportion by a few who hope to make money selling books.

well we will see and when your wrong you wish you werent

Not going to be wrong they are. Not an End Time event.

(1.) Its happened 8 other times since the 1st Century and no dooms day.
(2.) Chicken Littles have a death wish.
(3.) No proof its anything other than a natural astronomical event.
(4.) Bible writers wrote what they saw and had no understanding of how or why it was happening, only that it was happening and had to be a sign from God.
(5.) End Timers and Rapture believers would have you believe otherwise.
(6.) It will pass just 12/21/12 passed without a hitch.

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

Not going to be wrong they are.
This is getting difficult Pen...no one here is saying the end of the world is coming tonight or coming due to the occurance of the Blood Moon. I believe it is a sign that we are , dare I say, in the end times period. No one knows the exact date but signs are out there. I said this wasn't a debate thread.

Poison Pen

Not going to be wrong they are.
This is getting difficult Pen...no one here is saying the end of the world is coming tonight or coming due to the occurance of the Blood Moon. I believe it is a sign that we are , dare I say, in the end times period. No one knows the exact date but signs are out there. I said this wasn't a debate thread.

OK will not debate it. Get Num to delete all my posts. Done with it.

TnWatchdog

OK will not debate it. Get Num to delete all my posts.
Set up your own thread, nothing wrong with that. Your posts are fine, I just don't feel like arguing the fact that a Blood Moon is happening.

Let us agree to disagree. We will say a blood moon is happening and it has happened before so who gives a shit...lol
We can move on to time travel or aliens.

Voyageur

Tomorrow morning the moon will be red and huge size. I hope I can picture it. They told it in the news...

Again this does not mean that the world will end tomorrow but it will be awesome! But, nevertheless, this world will end just now when I go to sleep and stop observing it and it come back to my consciousness when I wake up, hopefully in a world with a big red moon :)

Derrick C.

I tend to scoff at all these so called dooms day prophecies since they are all batting a big fat goose egg. And since the Blood Moon is a natural occurring astronomical event to me its not a dooms day event at all. Its an event that has been blown out of proportion by a few who hope to make money selling books.

well we will see and when your wrong you wish you werent

Not going to be wrong they are. Not an End Time event.

(1.) Its happened 8 other times since the 1st Century and no dooms day.
(2.) Chicken Littles have a death wish.
(3.) No proof its anything other than a natural astronomical event.
(4.) Bible writers wrote what they saw and had no understanding of how or why it was happening, only that it was happening and had to be a sign from God.
(5.) End Timers and Rapture believers would have you believe otherwise.
(6.) It will pass just 12/21/12 passed without a hitch.

ok geeze sry i had no idea your the only right one, excuse me holier than thou LOL