4 Time travel Documents with schematics

TimeFlipper

Errr not really..im in the east midlands so that means im about 175 miles away from you...as the crow or teleportation device flies :D

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I have all of Steven Gibb's books in both hard copy & PDF and the ones written about Gibbs. Great reading!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I have all of Steven Gibb's books in both hard copy & PDF and the ones written about Gibbs. Great reading!
Let me know if you need a hand posting them on here. And I don't mind scanning documents if you want to send them to me via mail, like that one time, several years ago.

I'm really curious to check out those documents. :)

MarvelFan

Oh Come on Marvel, its much more fun doing a handstand to view it!! lol :ROFLMAO:

Your hardwork for reading via handstand and then performing the experiment will surely payoff.:). If the quantum time travel is real as per steven gibbs, then i am waiting to see what results your research yields.
Did you gave a look on the tv series from the other thread?

TimeFlipper

Oh Come on Marvel, its much more fun doing a handstand to view it!! lol :ROFLMAO:

Your hardwork for reading via handstand and then performing the experiment will surely payoff.:). If the quantum time travel is real as per steven gibbs, then i am waiting to see what results your research yields.
Did you gave a look on the tv series from the other thread?
Not yet Marvel, i forgot about looking at 2 other DVD`s, Triangle and Sherlock Holmes, a game of shadows :)

Voyageur

That person invited me to get in to this thing. Radios are ok hobby, and they could open my mind to electric machines but you probably already know what is my highest interest on these things? :)

I would like to build also these HDRs etc.. but one big thing is that I would like to build an antenna that could raise our frequency to higher levels. It would create a reality bubble around it where the reality would operate on a higher energy, closer to fifth dimension, and then I could loose the connection to this reality to allow my self to in a sense "levitate". I could later use this tech to build a craft or something. It should not be that hard, all we need to do is to allow our consciousness to be one with device's vibrations that the device could raise our mass to energy. After that we could be one with the universe and decide where we will go by changing our own/device's energy equation.

Okay, someone dreams a new car, I dream that I would someday build an interdimensional spacecraft, but we need our dreams to go forward, doesn't we :)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Hey timeflipper do you have an amateur radio licience?
Yes..My Call Sign is M3ICZ :)
I met a person who is some sort of radioamateur. Do you think that it will help you to create other kind of machines as time machines or hdr's?
"Some sort of radio amateur?" lol :confused:
No i dont think it helps me to create other kinds of time-machines :cool::)
There is a good time-travel movie called Frequency, whereby a radio amateur talks on his transceiver from the past, to his son using the same transceiver in the present..:eek:
I think i mentioned the Heathkit transceiver in that movie to a very good member on here..Prof Opmmur :)

Interestingly there have been many occasions where short wave listeners and radio amateurs have actually heard radio transmissions from the past, but were not able to communicate with them :(
I read an article about 10 years ago where a short wave listener actually listened to a "live broadcast" of the well known AM station called Radio Luxembourg that operated on 208 meters..The listener took months trying to find out if anyone had previously recorded that program and re-transmitted it out...Nobody could offer any explanation, so it was put down as a "time anomaly" :cool:

Radio Luxembourg shut down finally in Dec 30th 1991, and the final song ever played was Van Morrisons, In the Days Before Rock n Roll, it was chosen because that song mentioned Radio Luxenbourg in it :)...
Damn it, while i was writing this last paragraph i had a very deep feeling of Deja Vu..i was certain i had written it before on here :eek:

steve69

Yes..My Call Sign is M3ICZ :)
I met a person who is some sort of radioamateur. Do you think that it will help you to create other kind of machines as time machines or hdr's?
There is a good time-travel movie called Frequency, whereby a radio amateur talks on his transceiver from the past, to his son using the same transceiver in the present..:eek:
I think i mentioned the Heathkit transceiver in that movie to a very good member on here..Prof Opmmur :)

Interestingly there have been many occasions where short wave listeners and radio amateurs have actually heard radio transmissions from the past, but were not able to communicate with them :(
I read an article about 10 years ago where a short wave listener actually listened to a "live broadcast" of the well known AM station called Radio Luxembourg that operated on 208 meters..The listener took months trying to find out if anyone had previously recorded that program and re-transmitted it out...Nobody could offer any explanation, so it was put down as a "time anomaly" :cool:

Radio Luxembourg shut down finally in Dec 30th 1991, and the final song ever played was Van Morrisons, In the Days Before Rock n Roll, it was chosen because that song mentioned Radio Luxenbourg in it :)...
Damn it, while i was writing this last paragraph i had a very deep feeling of Deja Vu..i was certain i had written it before on here :eek:
I've also heard of that sort of stuff.there still is a phenomena that amateurs called long delay echo which nobody can explain what causes it.

TimeFlipper

I've also heard of that sort of stuff.there still is a phenomena that amateurs called long delay echo which nobody can explain what causes it.
I just sent you a msg Steve :)