467mhz to 462mhz radio frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustMe

Is the signal coming from Derbyshire or Leicestershire by any chance? @Num7 doesnt this remind you of some other recent posts?

Chrisy

Is the signal coming from Derbyshire or Leicestershire by any chance? @Num7 doesnt this remind you of some other recent posts?
How would I know where it's coming from, I don't have the means of tracking where a radio broadcast is being made. In fact I wasn't going to post anymore about it but @TimeFlipper persuade me to do so in a private message.

JustMe

How would I know where it's coming from, I don't have the means of tracking where a radio broadcast is being made. In fact I wasn't going to post anymore about it but @TimeFlipper persuade me to do so in a private message.
@Chrisy we have had a lot of very similar hoaxes recently, all of which with the same story you have just told. It makes it very hard to take what you have said seriously.

TimeFlipper

Thats correct, but you contacted me first in a private message..I wanted you to tell us all what the message was that you received as i had a feeling you would say it was a morse code message...

Chrisy

Thats correct, but you contacted me first in a private message..I wanted you to tell us all what the message was that you received as i had a feeling you would say it was a morse code message...
That's correct I did contact you for advice and you persuaded me to continue to post. It wasn't just Mosre there where voices and knocking sounds. To be honest as a friend said; I suspect it was somebody with a illegal FRS talkie walkie. Some of those talkie walkies have quite a range.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.