467mhz to 462mhz radio frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisy

Why are you laughing? He said you are a fake account...
Because he's clearly a tad batty. I contacted him offering to put him in touch with people experimenting with mind expansion and time travel. He clearly couldn't rise to the occasion after posting he would give a large sum of money to anybody who would let him time travel. I don't understand where hes drawn the rest of the batshit statements about me from. You @JustMe took the piss out of him on his thread 250,000 USD, so that speeks volumes.

Last edited:

mistertimes

Well I fed them I found an ancient manuscript hidden away in the most prestigious library in London. It involved a method of time travel that's based on sexualy exhausting a male, until you entered a state of bliss for which time travel could occur. Me and my friend are willing to offer the service to a willing male, see what happens. Could you withstand 3 days of sex with us?

You sure about that?

mistertimes

Num, get that kid out of here...
there is a second fucked up message he/she sent me but I believe the one I showed is enough.

Chrisy

@Num7 WTF!? Clearly a fake account and probably the same as mullac998 and dh1. Probably needs banning...

@JustMe if you can't see the funny side of what he has wrote and your response W.T.F when you've had a humour bypass. Because W.T.F is what it would be, lol

JustMe

Why would he make that up? You have been here for 24 hours. Posted a terrible attempt at a hoax. Posted in lots of threads, reviving at least one thread by mullac which was a hoax, commented on his thread about the money saying he would not be up to the challenge and have not backed anything you have said up at all. Is it fun to try to trick people? I doubt it is when no one believes you. Just leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.