5 Most Mysterious Places on Earth

TnWatchdog

The video is very interesting and well done.
Thanks for posting it as I hadn't heard of several of the locations listed. So much for my planned fishing trip to Skeleton Lake. lol

TimeFlipper

In the video above we look at the 5 most mysterious places on Earth. It's a pretty good video.
And here is me thinking the magnetic anomalies on roads were optical illusions :confused:
Cmon Dawg, lets you and me visit that place and see which one of us can go backwards up the hill fastest...Theres a $20 bill saying i can! :p:D

Derrick C.

In the video above we look at the 5 most mysterious places on Earth. It's a pretty good video.
And here is me thinking the magnetic anomalies on roads were optical illusions :confused:
Cmon Dawg, lets you and me visit that place and see which one of us can go backwards up the hill fastest...Theres a $20 bill saying i can! :p:D

ill go with you guys and to the other places and ill put in 40 lol to swim in it :p :D

TimeFlipper

ill go with you guys and to the other places and ill put in 40 lol to swim in it :p :D
Thats a deal Derrick, im looking forward to picking up 60 bucks..easy money :D

Derrick C.

TnWatchdog

Hey Derrick...because I am such a nice guy, I will even rent your scuba gear so you can count the skeletons on the lake bottom. Sounds like fun, doesn't it? lol

TimeFlipper

Hey Derrick...because I am such a nice guy, I will even rent your scuba gear so you can count the skeletons on the lake bottom. Sounds like fun, doesn't it? lol
Cmon Dawg, it seems like youre backing out of the bet on the road race bad dog..Welcome back to the land of reality, i hope you did all the outside work that you planned...Did you complete the underground kennel? :D

Derrick C.

lol