5 Questions To Ask Before You Time Travel

TimeFlipper

That sounds about right.
There is one other factor that concerns me as well, and that is the danger of the domino effect it may pose down the road of time.
It kind of like hitting the king pin that may expand the by multiples exponentially.
In the quantum world it is said that the mere observation of an event may be the cause of a quantum change taking place.
This troubles me much as I do believe that some humans as well as non humans may be causing constant changes to our world line.
The potential for great harm is one of my concerns.
That would require that we send many missions well into the future as a way to observe the effects of earlier missions, and so on...
This could get very complicated!
The Profs video clip was more about a guy being made to realise through time-travel, about making the right choice of girl to have...The Butterfly effect wasnt featured in this clip as the guy in question got lucky...so i guess its more about the moral of the story and not cause and erffect...

AAA

Did you see the full video clip?..The "right girl" did do the chasing, and after the guys time travel trip he realised the first girl he saw wasnt the right girl for him, and when he was running upto her on the platform you saw him disappear, and then it switched back to him in this time-line in his car with that girl ,realising the girl he had known for years, WAS the right girl after all..

Yes, I understand the video, and rather enjoyed it.

Considering the things I have been discussing here at Paranormalis, (and elsewhere) I presume someone is trying to say something to me as it is in a similar such context. I could be wrong, of course. But I can't help but to consider it in light of all the things I have been experiencing.

I am using this conversation as an opportunity to make a point beyond just a video on a thread.

I guess what I am trying to say is that if someone is trying to say something to me using that video, my response is that the situation is not applicable. The closest it would apply to me is in reference to my ex, which I have no interest in resolution with, although I would like to help her out if given the opportunity.

My concern is my friend, and not much else. It is totally stressing me out. My anxiety level is very high.

Sorry if I come off as a whacko or whatever.

walt willis

Dear AAA,
I think I do understand your points, but have found it helps me to find like minded friends that have a high regard for other people.
Not all people, but those worthy of my respect and help.
After all there are many types of people in the world and I can not suffer the company of the evil wolf or the fools that trust them.
It is all about attitude!
To apply the golden rule will first require that the other person be worthy.

TimeFlipper

Did you see the full video clip?..The "right girl" did do the chasing, and after the guys time travel trip he realised the first girl he saw wasnt the right girl for him, and when he was running upto her on the platform you saw him disappear, and then it switched back to him in this time-line in his car with that girl ,realising the girl he had known for years, WAS the right girl after all..

Considering the things I have been discussing here at Paranormalis, (and elsewhere) I presume someone is trying to say something to me as it is in a similar such context. I could be wrong, of course. But I can't help but to consider it in light of all the things I have been experiencing.

I am using this conversation as an opportunity to make a point beyond just a video on a thread.

I guess what I am trying to say is that if someone is trying to say something to me using that video, my response is that the situation is not applicable. The closest it would apply to me is in reference to my ex, which I have no interest in resolution with, although I would like to help her out if given the opportunity.

My concern is my friend, and not much else. It is totally stressing me out. My anxiety level is very high.

I dont think Opmmur would even consider posting that video clip, with the intention of sending YOU, some hidden message in it..
Opmmur was giving information purely for everybody on Paranormalis to consider, so again dont think he would want just YOU to have some esoteric information...Please get a grip on yourself and try NOT thinking that some person or people are trying to get into your mind..

Take a break from Paranormalis and get out more, forget about conspiracies concerning YOU...take a holiday, meet some girls...you could even have a chat with your doc about your stress levels...there are people in this world that genuinely want to help you :)

AAA

I dont think Opmmur would even consider posting that video clip, with the intention of sending YOU, some hidden message in it..
Opmmur was giving information purely for everybody on Paranormalis to consider, so again dont think he would want just YOU to have some esoteric information...Please get a grip on yourself and try NOT thinking that some person or people are trying to get into your mind..

Take a break from Paranormalis and get out more, forget about conspiracies concerning YOU...take a holiday, meet some girls...you could even have a chat with your doc about your stress levels...there are people in this world that genuinely want to help you :)

Firstly, no doctor is going to help me. If I told them anything about what I am dealing with, I would be diagnosed with something simply because reality they cannot see doesn't fit into their text book definitions. If I need something to calm me down, I can just as easily go get some weed.

But that would only be a temporary fix. There is one thing and one thing only that will help. And that is to definitively know for absolute 100% certainty that my friend is O.K.

Taking a break from here would not change it either. And there are indeed conspiracies about me, ...big ones. I just haven't revealed them to everyone in any comprehensible manner. Most would never understand anyway. But trying to pretend they are nonexistent is not going to change it.

NOTHING is going to help but to know she is O.K. ...nothing.

It is like I am caught in a time rift or something. And people ARE INDEED trying to get into my mind. It looks as if they are trying to keep me from her or control me or interfere in some way. It's not going to work. I will do anything I have to to do what I need to do. I am willing to destroy the entire universe if it gets in my way. Yeah, it's like that.

You have no idea how many loops of circumstances and events I am seeing.

If there is someone out there trying to help me, then why aren't they? Because if they are, they need to take the initiative to come to me, and to actually help by assisting me with definitive answers, not hints, not games, not cryptic messages, but with clear and concise definitive truths, and all in the interest of the ultimate goal of ensuring her safety.

I am seeing things that say I will/did indeed save her. But getting from here to there is hell. And it's not like this is only my problem either. Whether anyone realizes it or not, it may very well, and apparently does, involve a LOT of people.

TimeFlipper

Firstly, no doctor is going to help me. If I told them anything about what I am dealing with, I would be diagnosed with something simply because reality they cannot see doesn't fit into their text book definitions. If I need something to calm me down, I can just as easily go get some weed.

But that would only be a temporary fix. There is one thing and one thing only that will help. And that is to definitively know for absolute 100% certainty that my friend is O.K.

Taking a break from here would not change it either. And there are indeed conspiracies about me, ...big ones. I just haven't revealed them to everyone in any comprehensible manner. Most would never understand anyway. But trying to pretend they are nonexistent is not going to change it.

NOTHING is going to help but to know she is O.K. ...nothing.

It is like I am caught in a time rift or something. And people ARE INDEED trying to get into my mind. It looks as if they are trying to keep me from her or control me or interfere in some way. It's not going to work. I will do anything I have to to do what I need to do. I am willing to destroy the entire universe if it gets in my way. Yeah, it's like that.

You have no idea how many loops of circumstances and events I am seeing.

If there is someone out there trying to help me, then why aren't they? Because if they are, they need to take the initiative to come to me, and to actually help by assisting me with definitive answers, not hints, not games, not cryptic messages, but with clear and concise definitive truths, and all in the interest of the ultimate goal of ensuring her safety.

I am seeing things that say I will/did indeed save her. But getting from here to there is hell. And it's not like this is only my problem either. Whether anyone realizes it or not, it may very well, and apparently does, involve a LOT of people.
Have you considered the "girl" you speak about might be very happy and safe where she is?...I can understand your frenzy in trying to reach for her through time itself...Perhaps your mind is playing tricks with you with everything you have mentioned and also your fixation on her...Perhaps you may never find her again, even if you try to destroy the very universe itself...Somehow someway maybe, you might need to let her rest, knowing that she just might be ok where ever she is... Its possible that all this devotion you place upon her is making your mind behave like it is....Maybe deep within your mind, it knows that your quest is futile, and this is how your mind is trying to show you that....Let her go, in peace :)

AAA

Have you considered the "girl" you speak about might be very happy and safe where she is?

WHERE IS SHE THEN!?!? THAT IS THE WHOLE ISSUE!!!!!!

I see evidence that she is dead. I see more evidence that she is alive and well than I do that she is dead. I see evidence that she is looking for me, and in a way that could have only come from her, and in a context that says she wants to be with me.

THE UNCERTAINTY DRIVES ME ABSOLUTELY NUTS!

I also see evidence that I may have lost her twice, and perhaps because of all of the games and bullshit people are doing instead of simply being honest, in combination with whatever I went through a couple of years ago. I am so worried that someone may have done something to her. This REALLY gets to me in a BIG BIG BIG way.

If she is okay somewhere happy and in a good place, GREAT! If she is in a good place and hates me, GREAT! If she is not in a good place, then how to I make it so that she is? If she is looking for me, then how do I help her?
Whatever the case, I NEED TO KNOW FOR ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY. Nothing else will do. NOTHING.

...I can understand your frenzy in trying to reach for her through time itself...Perhaps your mind is playing tricks with you with everything you have mentioned and also your fixation on her...

Nope. It's real. That is not the question. The question is about how and when, etc.

Perhaps you may never find her again, even if you try to destroy the very universe itself...Somehow someway maybe, you might need to let her rest, knowing that she just might be ok where ever she is... Its possible that all this devotion you place upon her is making your mind behave like it is....Maybe deep within your mind, it knows that your quest is futile, and this is how your mind is trying to show you that....Let her go, in peace :)

Nope. It's not that.

While my motivation is indeed something of an emotional nature, I am using logic, reason and the scientific method to interpret analyze and discern things. This is not simply a mental issue.

I am looking at a great big body of evidence. I would show it to you, but it is risky and would require a lot of effort. Upon realizing what you are looking at, you would know it is indeed very very real.

It all says that I have to find her, protect her, love her, and marry her, and travel time. ...as per her request.

The problem is finding a path from here to there. I can't stand it. It is totally messing me all up, getting me bent all out of shape.

AAA

Dear AAA,
I think I do understand your points, but have found it helps me to find like minded friends that have a high regard for other people.
Not all people, but those worthy of my respect and help.
After all there are many types of people in the world and I can not suffer the company of the evil wolf or the fools that trust them.
It is all about attitude!
To apply the golden rule will first require that the other person be worthy.

What exactly are you trying to say?

walt willis

Translation follows:
Birds of a feather flock together! If you want to soar with eagles you may want to stay away from turkeys.
We are judged by the company we keep, take a look around you a see what your friends call fun, and then decide if that is the kind of person you are striving to become.
Did that help?

AAA

Translation follows:
Birds of a feather flock together! If you want to soar with eagles you may want to stay away from turkeys.
We are judged by the company we keep, take a look around you a see what your friends call fun, and then decide if that is the kind of person you are striving to become.
Did that help?

No it did not.

I am a human, not a bird, thus it is physically impossible for me to fly. If I were to try to fly with eagles, I would likely scare them away because they do not normally tolerate aircraft.

The last time I saw a turkey was a few months ago when they came into the neighbor's yard foraging seeds fallen from the bird feeder. I wasn't exactly 'hanging out' with them.

My true friends are few, and do not ridicule me unless I do something very asinine.

How do you know who my friends are or what they are doing or about?

In terms of the person I strive to be, I believe there is always room for improvement, and I strive to be the best man I can be. Although I do become very discouraged with life sometimes. My problems are not normal by any measure, and are somewhat impossible. I try to hang in there anyway.