5 Questions To Ask Before You Time Travel

TimeFlipper

Have you considered Astral Travel..several of our members have mentioned this, also that you might have to study it for a period of time, as it is something that might not be achieved immediately?....Perhaps if one of our members reading this and has achieved Astral travel, could maybe help you in this quest? :)..Come on guys AAA is a family member and might need a bit of guidance :)

Fenyx

5 Questions To Ask Before You Time Travel

There is a flaw, in the last scene, when he gets in the car, his past self disappears, but it shouldn't as his actions (getting into the car) should have destroyed the future person.

walt willis

I think I now know why my future self refused to shake my hand...All he did was to tell me "I know all about you young man and you better behave yourself". All I could say was "Yes Sir".
I starting to become more apprehensive about the next few years.
That is one reason for my coming on forums and giving interviews.
Maybe by telling what I know now will help expedite the truth being told to the American people.
It was the information from Andrew Basiago that had me look back at the things from my past.
Until he told his story about what he did, I did not believe that humans could travel back in time.
Now it is starting to make perfect sense that I was wrong.

Time travel represents absolute power and absolute power absolutely corrupts.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
1. Will I be anywhere near myself?
2. If I change the past by accident, what should I do?
3. Am I on a mission or just cruising around?
4. Am I changing the past, or spectating?
5. Does anyone know about my time travel trip?

timecore

Is there possibilty of this ending badly?
How will this affect my future self?
How long will i stay there?
Will i really like it there?
Will there be a tornado that happens in that area or on that day?

Fenyx

I only have one question that's important to me, since I would only travel through time for benefit of Humanity:
How could/would this affect my present time in any way, and if it does in a bad way, would I be able to fix it?

Hence why no time traveller has stopped Hitler yet, some even saving his life, as the effects of the aftermath (peace treaties, nuclear power (from the war between the allies) were greater than those if it had not happened at all (over-population, food shortages, homelessness, etc).